Tinfoil crew: Holder: Drone strikes on US soil legal

U dont think they are using 1.7 million hollow points for ornaments do u lol?

---------- Post added at 12:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 PM ----------

Billion sorry

Well they can’t use them in war so…

I wonder what fraction of people would get it right if we polled the nation when was the last time the US declared war?

Does the war on Terrorism count?

So John McCain and Lindsey Graham are on the senate floor criticizing what Rand did. The only solace I take in that is that there is a generation divide and the young congressmen are the ones defending liberty. These senile old debt-addicted war mongers need to retire so that our generation can start fixing what they did.

I’ll register GOP if I have the chance to vote for a Rand Paul & Justin Amash ticket in 2016.

---------- Post added at 01:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:17 PM ----------

Neverminding the fact that we’ve all swallowed that a war on an idea is a real war rather than a perpetual excuse for the government to set rule of law aside, did congress declare it?

I’ll buy into the war on terror when we can start drone-zapping fatties because they are enemy combatants in the war on obesity.

^Then WWII.

Rand Paul getting it done like a boss!

36% of americans support drone strikes on us citizens on us soil…

i cant wrap my head around this. how can people be so stupid? have these people not had any education in highschool on the declaration of independence?

right at the beginning of second paragraph…

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.–That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.

Because people will trade freedom for a false sense of security and believe governments do no wrong.

Even if they do wrong people don’t care. I have gotten people to admit that there is an extremely disturbing amount of crime in Washington and they STILL don’t mind paying higher taxes. It boggles my mind.