Tire chains

You drive an E36 BMW w/snows… dude you don’t need chains omg.
I am driving my E36 M3 with all seasons for crying out loud and am not worried, this is western ny not northern canada…

EDIT: I see you have your answer. Also got enough flaming to realize chains are not needed lol.

i drove my bmw through the winter and it wasnt alsways fun. I got stuck in numerous situations. chains woulda been nice.

However once i through 300+ lbs of sand in the trunk i hardly had any issues.

If you want chains go for it. i highly doubt you will get pulled over in shitty ass snow conditions for runnin chains, just dont run them 24/7.

I could see chains helping if your snowed in some spot and need the car out…y not?

[quote=“turbociv,post:22,topic:39604"”]

i drove my bmw through the winter and it wasnt alsways fun. I got stuck in numerous situations. chains woulda been nice.

However once i through 300+ lbs of sand in the trunk i hardly had any issues.

If you want chains go for it. i highly doubt you will get pulled over in shitty ass snow conditions for runnin chains, just dont run them 24/7.

[/quote]

:word:… I’m going to be getting some weight in the back soon. I was just figuring chains would be helpful because I park on the side of the road in Buffalo where it becomes near impossible to break out of once the plow drives by. My commute to school is about 5 min on surface roads (no highway). Chains would be useful once in a while. Other than that of course I wouldn’t use them all the time. Thanks for all the input everyone, even the numbskulls that just wanted to come in and tell me what an idiot I am. <3

They’re good to have at times. Most cars can only have cable chains which aren’t that good. V-bar chains are best but they are heavy and expensive ~$100 per pair.

fenski just put the cable chains on and rock them all year, you will never get stuck on the curb!!

http://tirechain.com/images/shoe5.jpg
By them kicks yo`

http://tirechain.com/images/car-cable-chain.jpg
$29.99

[quote=“91CRXSI,post:15,topic:39604"”]

just make sure you use them properly… just like they did

[/quote]

Yea, but imagine the SIQQQQQQ drifting possibilities…