Tire help!

currently running Fuzion tires 195/50/15 on 15x8 +15 wheels. One tire need to be replaced.
Should i just replace it, or go with 2 wider tires in rear?

what you guys suggest for performance tires and size for my wheels:confused:

Well you are running 195 Fuzion’s on an 8" wheel…When looking for 8" tire sizes I noticed 225 would be ideal if it was not stretched. I would suggest 225 rears but considering you are running fuzions your performance tires would consist of federals or nankang’s! What powertrain you running and do you track is what we should know first.

^ lol. I concur.

just cruise and some light track

cruise, highway or city?

light track…how often and drift or grip

powerplant?

Mostly city driving and Grip track, basically i need some good brand/size of sticky tires

^^ He has KA-T

Alright. Just becuase if you were KA doing mostly city driving do some cheap linglong/nakang shit. You don’t have a lot of power to put down and the noise wont be to bad as it is not a consistent highway drive.

Samson at GB tires always has the shit contact him for the lowdown.

Yeah man samson will point you in the right direction

alright thanks guys :slight_smile:

I run 225/45/17 Lexani/Nexen N3000’s on a 7" wide wheel. It looks great, and has loads of grip, even in the wet (I was surprised…).

They still look new, I got them last summer. They’re W rated, I believe, so 270km/h. Some people hate these tires because they are so cheap, but I think its the best value possible for a set of tires that perform this well. I’ll probably get another set once these are done. lol

^ I’ll probably go for some Nexen N3000’s or the 5000’s soon, want some fresh rubber for my jdm rims since they came with mid-low tread on the included tires.

(2)225x50x16 + (2)215x50x60, 16x8 + 16x7 respectively.

Where can you buy a set of Nexen tires anyways? I heard pretty good reviews about the N3000’s too, from a Pontiac GTO forum…if they can handle that with gobs more of torque and oversteering characteristics compared to our 240s well with minimal loss in traction, why not.