tired of excuses so heres my pay me thread

[quote=“brendansi,post:120,topic:25727"”]

Could you enlarge that pic. I cant see it.

[/quote]

sure can, is this better??

THANK YOU!

lol

OK, thats not funny… LOL

Think about the dial up users! Oh, the insanity!

IBTL

awww. deleted :frowning:

it was only 7200 X 9600… and 2mb… sigh

[quote=“JayS,post:115,topic:25727"”]

Why should he have to come get money you owe him?

I have a loan with Capital One for my car. Maybe I should stop paying and when they complain I’ll just say, “Sorry Capital One… I have the money, you just haven’t swung by my house to pick it up”. :lol:

[/quote]

Its 20 dollars. :bloaty:

word. it’s only 20 dollars.

lol

[quote=“neonglh,post:126,topic:25727"”]

Its 20 dollars. :bloaty:

[/quote]

So? It’s 15 by the time Joe drives over to get it if you account for mileage. So he lost 25%. :smash2:

[quote=“JayS,post:128,topic:25727"”]

So? It’s 15 by the time Joe drives over to get it if you account for mileage. So he lost 25%. :smash2:

[/quote]

Paypal him the money then.

Or send it in a letter.

Or have JayS go get it for him. Who cares :banghead:

Or ask ryan for a few extra bucks to cover gas. Or ask ryan to bring it over, or get ahold of him in person, instead of a 5 page HILAROIUS thread.

is this thread really about the money? No its about people and doing what they feel. I don’t like being given the run around so I asked a few ny speeders should I or shouldn’t I make this thread we all agreed that it’s a sure fire way to get his attention… I been more then willing to meet u but your never were available u wouldn’t even call me back just text message me and Im me when iam not there. Iam trying to get my point that iam sick of people fucking me over. Am I that cheap that I would want to be payed for parts I sold no am I right now yes . I am in process of buying another car I wasn’t really ready for a sudden career change but I had to take it. , I going to let a career change current poor pay stop my plans. Absolutely not. I am very cheap right now ebaying everything I don’t want.

stop complaining. you got an iopd video thing for like 50 bucks :stuck_out_tongue: give it to me!

So, someone took a poo in my toilet last night and didn’t flush. I’m writing up a very angry post right now, they better own up to it.

Edit: I don’t have to put up with this shit!!! ARGH!!

when moneys tight everything counts.

sorry joe, you forgot most of the fucks on here are just so fucking rich they can afford to throw 20 bucks away like its nothing. :bloated:

for those of you who say you wouldnt bitch about 20 bucks STFU you drama starting homofaggors

$20 ?!?!

anyone ever see that scene in “bronx tale” ??
…know what im talkin about?

[quote=“MicaH,post:135,topic:25727"”]

$20 ?!?!

anyone ever see that scene in “bronx tale” ??
…know what im talkin about?

[/quote]

Exactly! 20 bucks to never talk to someone again, sounds like a good price to pay! And if you think someone’s rich becuase they dotn care about 20 bucks, haha, then you must have it rough!

[quote=“ImportMuscle,post:134,topic:25727"”]

sorry joe, you forgot most of the fucks on here are just so fucking rich they can afford to throw 20 bucks away like its nothing. :bloated:

for those of you who say you wouldnt bitch about 20 bucks STFU you drama starting homofaggors

[/quote]

The drama was started alogn with this thread. Go shovel someone’s driveway.

I’m in no way giving you a run around bro. We were on good terms I thought. You had told me before you were cool with me giving it to you the next time I saw you, which just hasn’t happened lately with your new job, and my new hours.

So both of us working different times, and different availability has caused us to not see each other. Then you wrote me Saturday night when you were getting SkunkApe and I wasn’t in Buffalo. So I said Sunday before 1 and your timing was late as I had already gotten to work.

As I stated before, and on AIM and whenever. I am not trying to avoid you in any way, and can understand $$ is tight with a new career, etc. So your “just get it to me next time you see me” mentality has changed. No biggie, I don’t go out with you or hang out with you on a daily basis so I haven’t seen you. I am more than willing to meet up to get you $20.

As stated before I am not a bad guy, nor am I trying to avoid you or fuck you out of $20 for a part you got me. Just both of our timing has been off. To bring this to the forum to get my attention did nothing more than just make everyone on this forum have a day of drama to read/write about.

Either way Joe, I can meet up with you tonight just send me a text message or a PM or something (I’m at work so I can’t talk on the phone) so we can get this straightened out.

[/quote]

omfg fuck off dude, no one said they wouldn’t care about 20 bucks, but going out of your way to get it is a different story. :smash2:

and the bronx tale reference is right the fuck on, haha im angry GOD

[/quote]

im sorry who are you again? Do you EVER have anything relevant to post in any thread that you are apart of?

Seems to me everytime i see you post you have a stupid comment or something that takes the thread completely off-topic.
you should do yourself a favor and try posting something that is worth reading that is no negative towards others because all you seem to be is one giant douche bag with nothing EVER relevant to say except adding your 2 cents where it is not needed.