Tis the season...

im going down on tuesday

last time i went i got pulled over and got a ticket… and my fireworks confiscated… but it was only ~ 100 bux… i KNOW the cop was blowing them off later at the station

Isn’t that what trunks / hatches are for?

I’ve got leftovers from previous years, thats it.

new transmission > fireworks budget

i’ve been hearing so much from oroc…hahahah…

<3

:lol: Basically. :clap:

haha thats awesome. it got to the point last yr where we like didnt have enough ppl to light shit, it went on foreverr

post pics before you blow it all up :tup:

UPDATE:

made another trip after deciding i didn’t have enough…3 of the 200 gram cakes/repeaters (may not sound like a lot but i’ve seen some damn impressive 200 gram repeaters), the one with the eagle on it i don’t know how big in grams it is, but it was twice the cost of most 200 gram ones, so it better be good…a set of 8 double-burst mortars and a dozen more single burst mortars…

http://nyspeed.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=4694&stc=1&d=1214894787

i think i might be content now since i have to be somewhat respectful of neighbors trying to sleep…and with this much shit to light i’ll most likely be going into some late hours…

total list now consists of:

-8 double burst mortars.
-19 single burst mortars left. (did some already, itchy lighter finger)
-2 #300 tubes
-2 #500 tubes
-4 #5 tubes
-2 500-gram repeaters
-4 200+/- gram repeaters
-14 other misc cakes/repeaters from an assortment.
-a shit ton of misc small rockets.

LND MISL and I made the front page(pics and still have the papers) of the buffalo news a fews yrs back.They were doing a story.If anyone else is going down I would like a few things and you can keep the free stuff for your troubles.

PM sent…i wouldn’t mind making another trip out there this week if i’m getting to keep your free shit.

i guess if i’m going anybody else that wants anything let me know, provide cash, and be cool with me keeping the freebie and i’ll be the smuggler. i have too much free time this week…