Tmw Night Cruise from sauga to hammer

Fk, we need more cruises on this site.

Just … not so much in december

Then pm your buddies about it, no need to create a public thread of the intention is for a “few” cars.

I don’t mind people coming with so I was making an open invitation but if thats the way it is on this forum people paranoid about being on cruises because cops “might” be watching the forum so be it it’ll be the last cruise i post I just won’t waste my time

I’ll still be at tims some friends of mine are going to be making it out

Cal, seriously dude. if your not going to be involved you have no reason to worry.

Don’t mean to come off hostile but this shouldn’t be demoted.

Why throw a bone to the cops when its common knowledge that online forums are monitored?

Perhaps they see this thread and decide its worth staking out the routes that are likely to be taken by your cruise. Even if the entire crew does their best to behave, its not unlikely that some will succumb to a more spirited drive. A perfect example of a cruise with innocent intentions is the video recently posted of bings meet several years ago. Lots of people clutch kicking through intersections and burnouts.

If you want to go on a cruise feel free but i’m not all for raising a flag. Sure if its a comment in a meet thread its more likely to go unnoticed but to create a thread where the title is stating such intentions so clearly may draw unwanted attention.

If i wanted to street race across highway 7 or the 401 i wouldnt post up a thread online. Any other 240 driving on hwy7 or 401 would probably be pulled over on the same night if the police decided to act on what they see on the forum.

This experience speaking; a prime example being the TNC meet 3 or 4 years ago at Yorkdale that ended up at Commerce Gate. Something like 9 cars were impounded that night and it was in the papers the next morning too.

If I was going to woodbridge hwy 7 and 27 i wouldn’t post here If I was going to run at any bait spots I wouldn’t post here

You assume I’m some noob that doesn’t know much about the scene or what happens

When did i ever post that I was going “street racing” at this meet? O right you assumed it…

SO How are people ever supposed to go on a cruise? I’ll ask you because you seem to know away to do it that isn’t somehow “Bait”

Btw No cops showed up not on the route nothing because you know they would camp out on 2 lane roads on the hope of catching an rx7 or the odd 240 doing 20 over on a back road…

Oh and that prime example you know they were monitoring the forums? And besides those guys got there cars impounded because they were street racing

quite honestly im just debating facts with you I really don’t know who you are here or what you are like at meets

Perhaps they see this thread and decide its worth staking out the routes that are likely to be taken by your cruise. Even if the entire crew does their best to behave, its not unlikely that some will succumb to a more spirited drive.

I’m not assuming your some noob, I never assumed you were street racing. Street racing was only mentioned with myself as an example.

If you want to go on a cruise feel free but i’m not all for raising a flag. Sure if its a comment in a meet thread its more likely to go unnoticed but to create a thread where the title is stating such intentions so clearly may draw unwanted attention.

Well then thats good for you. I am unfamiliar with those roads and am speaking generally with regards to Ontario police officers.

That was an example of how a couple people who were street racing could ruin it for everyone else. Of all the people who had their cars impounded, who are you to say if every single one of them were street racing. How do you know that they didnt careless rip by another enthusiast and had them caught in the net as well?

From the sounds of it, i dont think you read my post clearly but thats okay since you seem a little bothered by the point i’m trying to make which would explain a hasty response. In the end you still went for your cruise didnt you?

And i’m not bashing cruises but I didnt like the way your original post was worded. And i’m clearly not the only one who thinks it was carelessly phrased.

A run can easily be misinterpreted.

As long as you had a safe and uneventful night then good for you.