Tmw Night Cruise from sauga to hammer

Hey guys i figured i’d make a thread about this im going to do one last run on the my fav backroads it takes about 2 hours and 4 members on here can vouch for it

if ur interested Put your name up and pm your number or meet me at Dundas and 403 tims at midnight

i probly wont go on the cruise my s14 is parked for the season but im going to show up in my buddys winter beater integra for sure

Hahah. Yay for public forums!

Edited for security reasons :wink:

^^ Lmao if cop shows up so what we are just driving around there is no intent on street racing whatsoever

tell them that when you see them

peace

i might be down for a final cruise! 403 and dundas timmies?

yes that tims for around 12 Alot of people are paranoid wow maybe they’ll prove me wrong maybe not find out tmw right

wow you guys are new ok heres how you do it

1.say i want to drive a nice road with a couple buddies enjoying scenery.

1. pm me your phone #

2. don`t mention the road

3. don`t go crazy and fly down these roads or you could end up like some of our past members!

and i dont mean pm me i mean thread creator

Put my S14 into storage today, but willing to sit shotgun lol. Eitheir way I will be there lol. I will bring some more water just in case someone has a stroke of bad luck.

Well I’m down. I can show you guys where I epic phailed. :slight_smile:

no plans on putting cars into guard rails… also i nvr mentioned which roads none are main roads

its not the guard rails that have killed our members its the other drivers that didn`t see them until it was to late

this thread wins

:frowning: i just want to get a few guys together for a cruise the only reason this is bait cause you guys are talking about it like it is…

whats a cop going to do come see us at the dundas 403 tims and say “hey guys i heard you’re going for a cruise can i tag along? I just wanna make sure you don’t speed the whole time”

Ca’mon be realistic how many cops will be Trolling the forum for guys going on a cruise maybe if the keywords, woodbridge, street racing, honda were in it lol Oops did i do that

SON’s 2009 members are very entertaining…

Miki, come.

i wouldnt put it past our province’s finest to be monitoring local car club forums. If i was a cop that’d be one of the first places i look for a good bust.

I dont doubt that but this isn"t jdmrides its only going to be a few cars not 30-40 showing up at sq1