edit

lolha

i saw a white s13 at the crappy tire in maple yesterday

that would be me,
unfortunately I happen to work @ that location lol

& great to know your also from Maple,
I’m from Keele & Rutherford, you?
what colour S13 do you drive?

Saw a black 240 on dundas and mavis. You passed me and had a red TNC sticker on your 1/4 window. Looks like its in really good condition. I was in the black skyline.
Steve

spooted black skyline on shppard ave east at mcoan going east bound…black R32 asain dude… NICE CAR!

i’m at keele and major mack,
i drive a red s13

spotted a gold early 90’s coupe at the TD bank on Dufferin/Langstaff around 1pm Monday April 21st… i parked next to you if its anyone here…

lowered, silver colored rims I forget the manufacturer… driftops/toronto nissan club sticker on driver side window… clean looking car

DUBV^^^

saw a really nice white silvia driving on kennedy today. i wonder if it was anybody here…

^^^prolly garret did he have an onijdm sticker n the back

Well I didn’t get a really good look because we were going in different directions, I didn’t even really see the driver cause I was just watching the car. He was heading south and I was going north… I think.

yeep that’s me…i remember your car…very nice one as well

Spotted a gray R32 Skyline going down Bayly in Ajax today. Made a left-turn into the Pizza Hut plaza if I recall correctly. Driver was a white male, car had a flat black trunk and matching GT-R wing. Also had gunmetal rims with chrome lips. Car also had blue roll bars. I was in a Mazda Protege right behind you before you went into the margin lane and made the left.

spotted a buncha 240s in st cats, numbers over 87 i think it might have been an illegal street racing event y0! haha jkz jkz

spotted a red 240 chuki at the concession st thing in htown, who are ya buddy?

SPOTTED A GREEN S14 RIGHT HAND DRIVE, ON AVONDALE AT YONGE AND SHEPPARD. IN MY UNDERGROUND GARAGE…ONIJDM STICKER ON THE BACK. LOOKS NICE, SOUNDS NICE.

Hi all i was just driving to work on the 403 and a clean yellow 95 S14 drove beside me does it belong to anyone here…:drivin

^^^^ and here i thought dans old s13 was the only yellow 240 in the world lol

hello, yes i was down there with a friend test fitting rims.

i don’t remember anyone else in the underground?

You were driving out…did you see the Security Guard (me)…