To apple or to not apple

Macbook. Black. I really wish they still made something similar to the 12" powerbook, but of course not. I really hate wide screens. I think they are horrid and not useful.

I kind of like the IBM thinkpad or the Fujitsu lifebook in 12". Because they are not widescreen, nor huge. But the thinkpad doesn’t come with an internal optical bay and quite frankly that’s just stupid. And the Lifebook is so pricey when optioned like the Macbook.

What’s a mother to do.

I told myself I could deal with a widescreen if it was 13", but not 12".

not apple lol

and actually, widescreen is supposed to be easier on the eyes (more natural to your field of vision).

if it’s too small to read, bump down the resolution :tup:

Widescreen is annoying and crappy.

And did I mention that a 14" widescreen notebook is HUGE? Let alone at 15.4? When well companies figure this out?

i think i may go fujitsu.

say no to fujitsu!

$1,968.95

you consider the dell XPS one? Its quite a good bang for the buck

goober, pm me, i got special pricing for you

widescreen makes the laptop pretty large but i think its gonna be the norm pretty soon. i would get the mac, boot camp ftw!! best of both worlds

I really hate to buy a macbook since they just came out, but I need the computer by august and I’d like to find out that it’s a big raging POS before actually needing it for anything important. So meh, maybe I’ll take my chances.

Free ipod nano looks splendid.

I can possibly help you with what you decide to buy. My work is going to be having a special on 14" iBooks. Basically a free 3 year applecare and the free iPod with the rebate. Limited supply… blah blah…

I’ll post details when I know for sure… PM me if you have questions.