to keep or not to keep?

I’m building a 240sx, Should i keep A/C and Power Steering??? Im so conflustered.

are you putting an ls1 in it?

what u building it for street use track duty what? do u use the ac if not and u are looking for everylittle bit u can get then tear that shit out

ditch a/c keep power steering

ditch them both!

I ditched both. No regrets.

I am building drift/drag. Sr20det, I took out the a/c already, but didnt destroy anything incase i wanted to put it back in. I think i might ditch them both tho, coup d e’tat is it a pain to drive?

theres alot of 240 owners on the board Im sure some can help you… but yah ditch it :smiley:

Eh, I still have the power rack, just not in use, which is harder than a manual rack, and it’s fine. Low speeds, sure, it kind of sucks, but once you’re moving, it doesn’t matter.

i ditched both in mine and i have a boat anchor for a motor. so it is not too bad

ditch both…

alot of drifters prefer power steering on there rides. I have power steering on my sr20, but no AC. as long as its not your daily driver having no AC is not so bad. A little sweat never hurt anybody!

get rid of both. i ran neither in my sonoma… just get a manual rack so the ratio isnt like 30:1

I have a power rack in my truck with no power. a 670lb motor and 255’s for front tires. You cannot turn the wheel when stopped, but once moving, it’s good.

ditch them both. a light car would be no problem.

im a huge fan of ditching p/s and a/c but in my 240 i wish i had p/s. my fwd integra with drag radials is 100 times easier to turn than the 240, sitting still or moving.

if you wanted the extra power(if any) of taking the power steering out for drag just take the belt of when you take it racing.

Goo idea, but my problem now is that i gotta get the wright lines, since my car had a KA24E in it. anyone got them??!?! lol

i do(somewhere), but if i keep my 240 i think im gonna put them back in.

i think i have a set somewhere… but since i cant seem to get around to driving my lazy ass out to your house, you probably cant have them. haha.

SMORT get them out, i will come out tomorrow and get them!!! what are you doing tomorrow night?

:idb: