To my fellow coworkers...

EAT MORE FUCKING FIBER! EVEN THOUGH MY OFFICE IS ONLY 20 FEET FROM THE BATHROOM DOOR, I SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO HEAR YOU SHIT!!!

I DO NOT NEED TO BE BE SERENADED BY RANDOM ASSPLOSIONS WHILE I WORK!!!

:rant: :picard:

That is all.

:wave:

your life sucks

ew

i hate being in the bathroom when someone else is doing #2… i leave as quickly as possible.

always puzzles me though…because i didn’t think girls did that.

ahaha it wasnt me

Better not have been. A jailbreak in someone else’s bathroom is a clear act of war.

i shit in the basement here, nice and quiet

Wouldn’t they need less fiber?
Doesn’t fiber make you worse?

What building are you in?

In building 2’s new remodeled locker room/bathroom I have heard some pretty nasty things go down :frowning:

i get to see man ass cause my bathroom is blessed with showers, not a pretty site.

James, good thing in our building the bathroom is wayyy at the other end, haha.

My thought is that fiber is good for digestion and these people obviously have digestive problems. :crap:

I’m in 100S. First floor. Surrounded by engineers. :ohnoes:

I’m going to go use BuickGN’s bathroom.

Just for the man ass though, not the privacy. :gay:

ADD A VENDING MACHINE AND YOU ARE SET

I like to go on excursions to find random, hidden, unused bathrooms in my building. It kills at least a half hour at a time.

oh, and the phrase “fellow coworkers” is redundant. :touchy:

Three bathrooms to choose from, and only two people. :tup:

The technical term for those are “safe havens.” See my link above.

COT DAMN IT WHAT THE FUCK DO THESE PEOPLE EAT?!

I’m about to coat the walls in that bathroom with sound deadening foam. Shit fucking echos.

:zong:

Are they 1 person bathrooms?

If not, start turning out the lights every time you hear someone shitting. Maybe they’ll stop using that bathroom…or maybe they’ll throw a brick through your window. Either way, something interesting is bound to happen :tup:

I’ll just wait for him to leave and then yell from my office “Beans for lunch, eh bob?!”