To my fellow coworkers...

:lol: Bump for a PM I just received…

wow :lol:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I am literally LOLLING!

I had buffalo wild wings last night, and laid down a stream of pure napalm.

A guy at the urinal says and i quote " Oh good god, my eyes are burning man, what the FUCK"

I started laughing and with each contraction of my laugh, I shat.

Which made it even more hilarious and made for more rapid fire machine gun shitting.

Someone walked in and just said, Oh fuck this and turned around and left.

:crap:

lol

LOL!!!

GEEEOFFFF

you DOPE

Thats why I shit in the camp ground bathrooms every morning…clean toilets and I’m the only one on em lol.

Building 52, 2nd floor mens room.

Do not courtesy flush the handicapped stall…
Unless you want your effluent turned into a baday (sp?)

I prefer the “secrect” washroom where its quiet and behind 2 locked doors. Gettin paid to poop is the american dream.

Then today i dont use it and am takin a piss, some guy is grunting and then i laugh , he knew who it was. He didnt look me in the face the rest of the day. wound up that he blew it up so bad that maint had to undo it

HOLY FUCKING SHIT!

I’m tempted to call safety. I’m pretty sure someone’s slaughtering a cow in there right now.

:crap::biglaugh:

…I don’t think the guy ever came out. :meh2:

Maybe he’s slaughtering himself… go check and report back if there’s blood or feces all over the walls…

I don’t know wtf I ate yesterday, but I’ve had to shit 3 fuckin times already today. My asshole feels like its been draining acid. The worst is when you gotta shit like its gonna be soup, but then you just blast out a giant fuckin dino turd and you get mad splashback.

So the other night, 2 nights ago. I made enchiladas, and then had them for lunch yesterday and then had buffalo wild wings for dinner.

I Shat 5 times yesterday and each time I swear I was shitting lava. It burned soooo bad, and was soooo potent.

I let out a silent fart in my cube during the day that was one of those ones tat you barely even feel, because its just like “puff”

It stank up my whole cube row for 20 minutes, the management thought a rat died in the air vents and had maintenence checking shit out.

My anus is still recovering from being on fire all day yesterday.

Fiber makes your shit more wet.

so if they are having the shits, they should be eating boiled eggs or other large quanitys of protien.

bump because I just heard someone whistling “don’t cry for me argentina” in the bathroom.

Nothing helps pass the time on the can better than a little broadway musical.

Great tune

Was it before or after the flush?

POO-CANO!!!