to reiterate from another thread

I don’t live at home, on my own.

no roommates, in bethel park, thank you.

I pay $660/mo in rent 975sq/ft
2bedroom

anything else you’d like to know, for those who are nosey?

yes, I can afford a $45,000+ car, as well… no im not bragging, but I’m tired of naysayers, and the other thread got locked.

yes, I’m very grateful and happy for my opportunity, thank you. now mind your own business

lock this

addy & rental agreement with a copy of ur check u pay rent with& a bank statement,so we know its ur money in there!:smiley:

in b4 da :lockd:

tell em whats up blue

:gives:

Ok, I still don’t know what you do for a living but I’m gonna take a wild guess and say it is probably sales.

Well anyways you say you can afford a 45k car and maybe you can. But doing 45k miles a year just remember that right now you have a car that is still worth something to trade in on that caddy. rememeber that you basically are depreciating that 45k car down to nothing in 2-3 year because of the miles you put on it.

Here are some number for you, you tell us if you can afford it.

I don’t know much about you and I have only met you once so I will make what I believe are some generous assumptions about you situation.

Say the cobra is completely paid off and you can get 24k for it and you pay 51k for the caddy and you qualify for 4.25% on a 36 month loan. Your payment on the caddy would be 915 a month.

Then in three years you have 130k on the caddy and the caddy would be worth say 18k. Then you have to make a payment of 1100 a month to get another new caddy.

Also keep in mind that 45k a year you are probably getting 2 sets of tires a year and tires for 245/45-18 are about 230 bucks each. so add another 170 a month for tires and add 100 a month for insurance.

Do whatever you want but if I were in your shoes I would seriously consider getting a cavvy, or neon or civic and a nice used vette. You won’t be throwing money down the toilet racking up huge miles on an expensive car and you still have something fun to drive.

:rofl:

with a penny… blue you don’t gotta prove anything

:1320:

Party at Blue’s?

some one give him 50cent so he can call some that care!!!

why?? a local call only costs 35!

extra time :dunno:

i wonder if he has his RX-7 his new garage and his PSU degree up on the wall?

why do u all care soo much what he does…or where he lives??? did i miss something

because in the past just about everything about his life from his age, where he lived, what he drove, where he worked, how much he made, the mods on his car, and the extent of his college education (im sure im forgetting something) he fabricated out of thin air. So when he says shit like “I am living on my own and can afford a $50,000 car”, we take it with a grain of salt.

ahh i c…says the blind man to his deaf wife

Put some money in a 401K too! You can never start too early, especially if your company matches.

wow, pwnaqe???

why does this dumbass topic gotta show up every 6 months ! :rolleyes:

hells yea… even though we only have 3% matching. Its still free money.