To teach a man to fish...

i guess i will be the first devils advocate here…

no problem, i dont think i will really be hurting anyones feelings.

in a perfect world, this is a great idea. but there are too many things to consider and not enough ways to control them. just an opinion.

i wish the best of luck to don and everyone who will try and get this off the ground, and i hope that this idea makes it past the stages of pizza-party/bbq/hangout and talk about cars feeling i am getting from it, and actually gets to a technical level.

also, there are people that know everything about someting, but because of the way their mind works they cant translate that to teach people. then there are those that can teach, because they “know” how to do something, but they dont have shit for technical credentials. i think this has to be taken into consideration

no need to tell me that i dont know shit etc, i know i dont know shit. and i know that there are certain aspects of this proposed idea that would benefit me, i just dont see all of the structure i think necessary…or at least what i would need, to make it worth my time/money.

hopefully what i am saying will be taken as constructive criticism and will be used to make the classes more efficient. good luck