to the driver of the black DURANGO R/T at UB...

im ok, first of all there was a wide open road and NO CARS in front of us, and second of all its not like i pulled netx to him and sked him if he wanted to race. all i did was jsut get on it a little bit to see what he would do cuz he pulled out of UB kinda fast. and i dunno y every1 is defending this guy its not like i did anything to him he was being an asshole to me for no particualr reason. i eman, rather that coming up to me and saying ‘u got a fucking problem with me?’ he could have been like ‘hey i dont really want to race.’ and i would have been like ‘ok thats cool…nice truck by the way.’ but that wasnt the case.

i dunno y everyone is always ripping on me about my truck. fuck yeah theres a lot of stuff out there thats faster. and 15 seconds aint that fast. there are a lot of nice R/Ts out there (not around here obviously) that have some stuff done of them and i bet could give some of the cars on here a run for thier money. i guess i should just star racing people out of my leage so u guys can all make fun of me some more. ok im done. carry one making fun of me and my slow pickup truck.

http://www.krcperformance.com/newcontent/turbo.html
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2002-Dodge-Dakota-R-T-Hot-Rod-1600-Miles_W0QQitemZ4636762130QQcategoryZ6196QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem[/lurl]

just some examples of what i was refering to above. i also have a video somewhere of a Daktoa R/T hading a Viper its ass on a drag strip. o and the R/T still has a 360 block, no spray and its NA. but dont worry they’re all slow.

i call my mom a pussy all the time for not racing her 04 bravada…ESPECIALLY when shes on maple.

what a bitch.

Let me explain something to you Mike.

I like dakota R/T’s…they’re one of my favorite trucks.

However, you can’t expect that guy to know what your thinking. You pull up next to him, give him a look, rev, then take off. He doesn’t know what you’re thinking. All he knows is that you are messing with him and he doesn’t know why. he pulls up to you at the light and looks over and you’re starring at him WTF. I think he had every right to do what he did. And you certainly did act like an asshole by making that “i was gonna complement u on a nice R/T, but really, you shouldnt have bought the R/T to begin with, because you obviously are to scared to handle one.” comment. He probably thought you were retarded. You kinda remind me of one of my friends who acts the same way. thinks everyone is out to race him, but nobody really cares.

I’m not trying to be an ass, but thats the truth

yeah i agree the too scared to handle one was a bitch ass thing to say, especially since its a truck, and umm its a truck.

i didnt even look at him at the light. and if the thing looked like a bone stock truck i would nt have enve bothered. he had like 6 different performace parts stickers on his wiondows (he had them all matching in the same color, which ithought was kinda ricer-ish, but im not going there) so i was assuming he had some stuff done ot the truck. and i dont go around trying to race everybody i come across. i can say that i’ve never met any1 that has bought a Durango or Dakota R/T because they thought it looked pretty. ever since i bought my truck last summer, i’ve come across a few other Durango and Dakota R/Ts and every one of them tried starting something wth me, so im sorry if u guys think im an asshole, i was just assuming the guy wanted to have a little fun sicne he saw me in his mirror while we were waiting to pull out of UB, and then took the turn and accellerated a little faster than msot people. but, u kno what they say about people who assume…

<3 :gay:

yeah i dunno where whoever got 154 hp from…thats kidna odd since they have 250 at the crank, i kno u loose some power between the crank and the wheels, but i think losing almost 100 hp is a bit excessive. id be happy to take any1 who believes in this 154 hp at the wheels thing for a ride so the ass-dyno can tell the truth.

I strongly disagree, Two of my really good friends AROUND here have R/T’s that would be high 11, Low 12 second trucks.

theres a twin turbo one from FL that will do mid 11s (they claim its faster now) and another ones (not sure where its from) that does mid 10s. my whole point is they can be made pretty quick with a little work. and when i say pretty quick, i mean for a truck.

So can anything

lightning ftw

:word:

I think I’m more in agreement with the guy who didn’t want to race…

This is probably why your mother didnt want you to put it on the road…

no that was because she thought it was gonna distract me from school (which it prob would have). and thats hitting low. ok im done arguing about this.

Maybe next time you will think before you post things that make you look like the asshat and not the person you are posting about.

probably.

I dont see anything wrong with tryinng to run the R/T. I do something wrong with trying to start sh!t and giving you the finger. F that homo.

:lolham:

the lightning only makes 300hp/350tq? they always sound a lot meaner than that…and every time i see one, the driver always has to give himself the hugest hard on by flooring it by every person he sees…

until this point, i didnt want to race one for fear of losing to a truck (nothing against trucks, but there really aren’t that many fast one’s out there…)…but now i think i just might have to deflate that boner they give themselves next time i come across one…