to the driver of the black DURANGO R/T at UB...

oh man.

Durango R/Ts are really slow, my mom had one and the only cool thing about it was the seats, rims, and exhaust. I really didnt like ours because it was AWD (idk if all them are like that).

yeah they’re all like that (AWD). there used to be one around here (it was silver) that had a lot done to it that i test drove when it was for sale, and it was pretty damn quick for a AWD SUV. it was quicker than my truck and could spin all 4 on dry pavement for a good 20-30 feet.

if you want a truck to race, I’ll race ya

depends what it is and whats done to it. if its like a KB Lightning or SRT-10, LS1 swapped S10 or something crazy im not even gonna waste my time cuz i’ll get killed.

see my sig? haha do a search. you’ll see I maybe a little faster than you, but I’ve never raced a RT, I’ll let u know when I’m visiting in a few weeks

yeah let me kno. it would be fun to do just for the hell of it.

There is no way you are going to take a lightning…most people who have those dont keep them too stock. Im pretty sure I cant even take one…well maybe now but when I bought the car there was no way. Fix that fucking thing already dude…Im sick of seeing it broken…

YES. THANKYOU!

I was following slopoke and redconquestTSi, HAULING A 2.4L Mopar block in the bed of my truck on a pallet for slopoke. You seriously had to be retarded not to see i was hauling a goddamn engine. and this douchebag in a V8 extended cab dakota decides to fly up besides me and rev with his horrible sounding exhaust. get a goddamn life, theres a time and a place for shit like that.

People fucking around like that piss me off. If you are going to race, make sure the other person knows, instead of screwing around and causing an accident or worse, killing someone.

some one forgot to post that, I take back wha I said earlier

^^i dont think that was me. and i dont kno any1 who would call the back of a SUV a pickup bed (this is a Durango we’re talking about), and even if it was, how the hell would i even see that u had a motor abck there. serriously, i dont think that was me. and there wernt any other cars around either, because i would have recognized slopoke’s car

owned

I wouldn’t do it if it’s the newest body style, andy - those numbers given are for the older trucks. the @ '03ish body style is a blown 5.4L with 380 horses. if you sneeze at one it gains 40 horse, easy to mod.

ahahahaha

i PMed him apologizing and he actually said he wasnt refering to me. said it was some1 in a blue one.