To the morons who cased my father house tonight

Lol, I’m about to make a Phalanx system for the shop here. Probably wouldn’t make the best of friends with the rest of the PD’s or ATF thought :lol

LOLZ!!! tesla coils FTMFW. classic

Yes you should. You know we’ve gone so many years up here with the neighborly “hey can I borrow a tool” -> " Yeah no problem it’s in the shed go get it" mentality and now it’s like we live in Arbor hill or something. Bars on the doors, insane security systems, on edge over every unknown car in the area. It’s the exact reason why we DO live out here, to get AWAY from that shit.

It’s just a different mentality up here. Everyone really does know everyone. It’s not like in the city where you keep to yourself for the most part and don’t 20% of the people living in your apartment complex, let alone who’s down the block. Shit happens up here, the next day it’s out to over 3/4 of the community and puts everyone on edge. So when these idiots come up here on my property and spew a story that’s this far off kilt your damn straight we get on the offensive.