To the morons who cased my father house tonight

Maybe they were scoping out a new spot for American pickers

Lol

:rofl

U have more of a friendly demenor than I do I would have sent out with the shotgun and blown a few holes in there car . Fuck that shit dirtbags r on the loose huge everywhere

Theres plenty of woods out that way to hide bodies. Nobody would know they were out there in the first place. Just ditch the car in a parking lot somewhere- put a sheet on the seats and drive with gloves on and pull the sheet off the seats when youre done ditching it.

Nobody would ever know you did it because you wouldnt even be a suspect.

You’ve never watched CSI have you Paul? You’d need to drive the car in a sealed bodysuit for them to not find some forensics these days. :lol

Funny thing is AP had an episode filmed out this way not long ago. Was only minutes down from where I am.

those shows are a bit far fetched. I stopped watching it around when they traced a car just by its tire track. One car in the whole city of Miami with those tires. For real?

paul every csi/law and order type show is completely acurate…lmao.

I learned all about hiding bodies from that show !!! Notice some assholes not around anymore ??? I’m good as hell … I have said to much already lol

I think your parents would noticed if you shot someone on their property

my dad would sleep right thru it.

My location isnt nearly as good as the middle of nowhere Duanesburg for murder or hiding bodies.

New security system on it’s way here to replace the old camera system. gonna be more cameras and sensors up here than fort knox. internet video transfer, 2 TB video storage with an external SSD backup option that’s hidden, audio, the nine. Not fucking around anymore.

I just snuck a pic of Adam installing his new security system…

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSl0yEVRhDNBlN7i5B_kZAKd3OjKqyEU_8VpFB74cUB4tgyDqrMThz7FjBq

Adam you should call me i drove through there around 11:30 last night on my way home from work, i have some info.

http://majorslack.com/pics/screenshots/redalert_03.jpg

believe it or not there’s been alot of incidents with sketchy people coming out to these parts

Sounds like we should be locking the doors at the farm again… damn.

Lol, I’m about to make a Phalanx system for the shop here. Probably wouldn’t make the best of friends with the rest of the PD’s or ATF thought :lol

LOLZ!!! tesla coils FTMFW. classic

Yes you should. You know we’ve gone so many years up here with the neighborly “hey can I borrow a tool” -> " Yeah no problem it’s in the shed go get it" mentality and now it’s like we live in Arbor hill or something. Bars on the doors, insane security systems, on edge over every unknown car in the area. It’s the exact reason why we DO live out here, to get AWAY from that shit.

It’s just a different mentality up here. Everyone really does know everyone. It’s not like in the city where you keep to yourself for the most part and don’t 20% of the people living in your apartment complex, let alone who’s down the block. Shit happens up here, the next day it’s out to over 3/4 of the community and puts everyone on edge. So when these idiots come up here on my property and spew a story that’s this far off kilt your damn straight we get on the offensive.

Cant believe ppl are so brash about stealing. Adam, I hope you get these guys. Thats crazy