To the morons who cased my father house tonight

100+ miles of road 3 countys and like 6 difrent towns are on the sacandaga.
I have freinds that have never been over to my house, no one on here knows me and if u wanna walk in there with my dog thats your problem. My dad wont even walk in my house because of my dog.

damn right i would, you wouldnt understand our mentality out here, city boy

According to the sheriff that came here a local break-in that happened in this area not long ago where a bike or quad was stolen happened right with the people home and they never even knew it was happening until it was too late. got to start locking your stuff up though

Was one of them a meat head?

Definitely not lol

bear traps.

When I came to your place either your father or uncle walked pass me with a gun on his hip lmfao. While you and Cossey were in the house using bathroom. I feel bad for those people if they get caught in the act lol… actually no I don’t.

I’m comin to get my motor from the v!!! Bring it bitch ill come packing as well lol

You bought the motor? gtfo

Yeah ! Going in my car

Bullshit.

Tap dat talk

Lol

^Been some break-ins in Mechanicville lately John FYI. Faldoni’s and Country Living were both robbed Easter Sunday in broad daylight.

Man Adam wish we had a late night when they swung through. You talk and scare them away but i wouldve pulled the lil bitches right outa the car… I haven’t lumped anyone up in a while I’m feeling jumpy lol…

My shit stays locked up , I hear noises I’m up and looking . If I don’t hear something the dog def does . Ill go all American history x on a mofo if they do something stupid in my area