To those jobless / actually, for everyone

R u or aren’t you: Will u or wont you. How do you think? How r u wired? Go get yours!

1. Try lots of things

2. Be a voracious learner–always ask why, always work to see more and improve your skills.

3. Once you find something you like and has potential, devote yourself to it. Learn everything you can about it and about related things.

4. Don’t take the easy road or the conventional road–ask “Why?”, challenge conventional wisdom and CONSTANTLY recheck your assumptions, and then try different approaches to common problems. Keep working until you find solutions, regardless of where they come from.

5. Once you find the answer–and it is usually much easier than you’d think–then have the courage to act on it. THAT is the hard part. Finding out what you need to do is easy. Having the balls to do it is not.

6. Don’t focus on monetizing or marketing–focus on creating value.

7. KISS: Keep It Simple, Stupid.

Whoa don’t tell me my business. You are not my father

are you sure?

He COULD be!!

unemployed as of tomorrow.

1 jobless
2 no skill
3 fuck it

Thats normal for you Hank!

Valid Point

Well we do both have the small stature going on

looks like jammer owes some back child support!

Yea wtf Jason

Payyyy meeee!

best advice i have seen on here in a while jammer

If you are jobless learn how to suck a mean dick. There is suddenly a large gay community around here and very very few gay male prostitues.

This coming from the gay guy I work with

Jay, why would I work hard and follow your advice when I can just slack off, be lazy, and meet the status quo? OBAMA!