TODAYS MEET!!!!!

maybe you should also give this some rational thought instead of just playing the victim card.

Has it occurred to you WHY TNC attracts idiots to do random drifting in a busy parking lot like yorkdale? Because some of you think you’ve got something to prove, and somehow the “rules” aka the LAW somehow doesn’t apply to you when you’re showing off. I’m not saying all of you do it, but there are a number of you that don’t have the maturity to act responsibly.

Now take a look at the G/Z meets, ALL of us have enough respect for one another to not be a douche. Those who want to push their cars go on the track/drag to do so. We let our cars speak for themselves, there’s no need for this hoonage.

That’s not to say we don’t have our fun here and there, but knock on wood we’ve had huge meets and no one has caused enough trouble to cause the cops to show up.

It may very well be that some of you guys have an inferiority complex of some sort, which causes you guys to talk it up and do stupid stunts. Just treat your car with respect, and everyone will show you the same. All i’ve seen on this board is random shit talk about how this guy’s car is a load of shit bricks or this guy thinks his car is a ferrari. It may very well be that they’re joking around, but honestly i don’t see the sarcasm tags around all the hate around here. It’s about time you guys grow up and learn to respect one another.