Toilet question....

How come… no matter HOW much I pee into a toilet, the water level never seems to rise?

Drives me mad…

Hahaha damn you! I asked my whole family this the other day

HAHAHA

Because you touch yourself at night.

^i was looking for conversation… not a buzzkill. damn it.

well thats what i assumed… just never wanted to face the reality.

so wait

you live in florida
it’s saturday night
and you’re posting about toilets?

edit~now i have to pee

haha i know. just wanted to be that asshole

Yes, im in florida… im a loser… i have no life… I’m actually working on a presentation for work at panera bread, downtown west palm (City Place) and Its bad. :frowning: FML.

Maybe you should include this in the presentation.

Maybe I will… show my dedication to the cause.

I found the water level will rise after you plug it with an epic shit. Eat only peanut butter and cheese for a day or two and give it another shot.

As you add liquid to it, it rises over the siphon and keeps even. Similar to how it flushes. If you pee enough (like a gallon) you could actually flush the toilet with your pee.

So, how does all of the water exit the toilet? According to the flash animation it seems like it just evaporates… LOL

Does the water get sucked upwards at the end, emptying the whole toilet out?

Does that mean there is always a little bit of pee left behind in the “clean” water?

:lol:

OT but…

<333 willybeen

If the bowl holds say 3 gallons and the amount to push the water over the syphon bend is 1/4 of a gallon (hypothecial numbers), the tank will dump 3 1/4 gallons to completley flush the water out of the bowl. I would think tho that there is no way to flush all the water out of the bowl without some residue of pee or poop in the water. I guess thats why you can get a ring around a un cleaned toilet.

<3 chris.

reading not your strong suit?

Does a toilet in austrailia really flush in the other direction?