Too much?

I know nothing of parts for other cars. I’m strictly a Maxima guy lol. I mean I know a nice car when I see one, but no idea about parts made for certain cars, manufacturers, costs, etc.

I know a lot of the Maxima guys have SP2’s though. Seems popular.

WOAH. The N/A video is a guy I know. He used to date my neighbor. weird! Anyway, I think the exhaust looks like balls (in a bad way)

LOL look at that goofball in the video:rofl didn’t even unlock his car before recording.

yes too much

wingless-

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h189/mclarenf1kid/December%202008/v6.jpg

I’ve got my answer lol

WIN- except that black 300z is dirty as fuck in the last picture

i love the look of the black one…

it was good to see you the other day btw ned!

Fart cans ftl

That black 300ZX is cash!

:facepalm

Do it!

Looks dope wingless. Yea, fart cans suck.

i think just a single “fart can” would look great, i know that’s the only way i like them on 350z’s. is your exhaust dual all the way back like the TT’s are?

It was good seeing you too bro. Gotta thank you again for hooking me up with the Z, I’ll hit you up when I get my new power steering rack

Y pipe into a single exit can is loud as SHIT on the NA. And yes, true dual exhaust on both NA and TT.

if i were you i would look into doing a custom single. you can choose your muffler look/volume and add a resonator or two. i dont think im ever going to purchase an aftermarket catback exhaust, i loved my custom borla’s and the sound/power/look options you get from a custom are far superior to whatever JDM engineers think up at HKS/greddy/amuse/whatever. plus with the great local shops we have it will probably be cheaper :lol

Yeah but dude… he went out with EMMA :eek

She must dig the goons

do it up