Too much?

This is one of the exhaust systems I’m looking at. HKS Hi Power dual.

sound clips:

TT

NA

Thoughts/opinions?

Opinion:

1. That guy needs to put a shirt on
  2. he needs to NOT lock his door when hes standing right next to it making a video with no shirt on
  3. Id get that exhaust, sounds really good imo, almost supra-like

Oh, and buy those rims for your shit!!

nah dude, everyone and their mother has fno1rc’s on their Z’s. lol They’ve been over done. I’m leaning more towards Work Equip type wheels.

Doo etttt!!!

Supa’ JDM tilt exhaust FTW??

Fuck Yeahhh!

If you’re referring to the pics above…those aren’t FN01R-C’s. The rims in my sig are FN01R-C’s.

EDIT: Maybe the front ones are. The back’s don’t look the same as the front.

Yes they are actually. That would be a proper staggered RWD offset.

Hmm. For some reason looked like the backs had 6 spokes. It is 2:30. I should go to bed lol.

Sounds good, but looks like a fucking honda exhaust. I wouldnt put those things under my car… sont they make something lower profile or with the mufflers tucked away underneath?

like kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkustom im not a huge fan of the “coffee can” look, but it certainly does sound good.

Do it.

+1 I hate 300’s with fart cans like that, they just don’t flow with the car…

Get a low profile magnaflow

Looks wierd to me. I like the angle look on the Supra and some Eclipses but the dual on that car just doesn’t work.

Just get a Labree:

It’s ‘low profile’ and sounds good I think.

Greddy Evo/SP2 is another on thats lower profile and doesn’t have the angle but at the same time it doesn’t sound as good.

Ilya, the Labree exhaust is around $1500 shipped for a resonated catback with H-pipe. Just a bit more than I’m willing to spend on an exhaust lol

the HKS does sound real sick

I have the HKS Hi-Power on the S…Sounds nice and not as loud as others i’ve heard. On the S, it does have a slight drone around 3-4k

Looks insanely ricey on the 300ZX.

Looks sick on the S2K though.