Took a Ride To Virginia, Came Back With This

After searching for a while, I came accross a car I’ve always wanted. I almost settled twice for a couple that I liked, but I waited it out and found one in the color I wanted with the wheels that I like. One owner, 51k, 6 speed, sport package, cold weather package, xenon’s, auto climate control, ect.

The ride to Virginia was long but definitely worth it. I got to have some fun on the way back when we hopped off the highway and hit some back country roads.

It’s stock for now except for an Alta intake. I don’t really have many plans for it now, maybe a 15% reduction pulley in the near future. I say this now but I’m sure this will change.

I’m no photographer but here are some pictures. Enjoy!

UPDATE (9/04): I took some pictures today, as well as a quick exhaust clip. Unfortunately the quality of the sound isn’t great, but thats what I have. For some reason I can only give a link to the video. Anyone know how to fix that?

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App - See this video on Photobucket.

Nice pickup!

Love it!

Nice car :tup:

I’ve got such a little soft spot for these little guys. Great pick up!

very nicely optioned! congrats

Awesome pickup mike throw me a text sometime I wanna see it in person Andrew malloy has a mini Cooper s but turbo and twin scroll

Thanks guys! I may come to tea leaf tonight with it.

I like the wheels and the lights on the front end. out of curiosity what did you pay for it? Justin has one on his lot in tonawanda, but for some reason the one you got looks line a newer year?

http://www.nyspeed.com/showthread.php?222977-2002-Mini-Cooper-S-6-Speed-Fully-Loaded-79K

Ive tossed the idea around a couple times. Nice pickup!

I like them :slight_smile:

Congrats!!

Nice pickup :tup: I enjoyed mine for the short time I had it. I was very happy with the WMW pulley package, 15% was what I did also.

I have too always wanted one of those and hope someday to have one. Looks like you found a real nice one, should be tons of fun.

Awesome car, what year?

This is an '05, which is the year they gave it a bit of a face lift compared to '02-'04. They also upgraded the exhaust, computer, and supercharger (the one from the '02-'04 John Cooper Works). I paid 14k out the door.

+1

Congrats.

Nice! I’m loving the webspokes and the driving lights. I drive around Hamburg almost everyday, I wanna hear that S/C whine!

Haha, if I ever see you I’ll be sure to give you a pull.

Nice pickup! :slight_smile:

Updated with some pictures and an exhaust clip. If someone can figure out how to post the actual video instead of just the link, that would be great.