Took my car out last night...

i always forget about pushrods :rofl

Wtf 600 dollars to do a simple cam swap…gtfo

thats what im saying

Shit with what im doing with my car would easily cost 3+ grand at a shop… but im doing it myself for under a G

We did a cam swap in about 3 hours changing the water pump and lifters

Seriously Drew… weather you dont feel your up to it or something, put that aside and dont spend stupid money especialy when like you said your in the off season… on shit you can do yourself easily

whoever we is NEEDS to give me a hand then, i’d love to get mine done in a day

how much more power with that cam?

drew the swap is easier than ya think get the lifter tools from g/m and its easy as hell

LSx bro… 1000whp with just the cam!

Its 1200 get it right you k20 retard

:retardclap

shit i might have to pick me up one of them lsx monsters.

You couldn’t handle it

only cuz you shut down at 110. wat did you run at the track? cuz if my memory serves me right i went 13.1 @114 on street tires. which is faster than your 13.3 @ 110… but we’ll see wats up this spring i hope you run a big shot of giggle juice cuz your gonna need it. i want to run you from a dig!

!!! Nice!!!

Every job is easier/quicker on the internet…

My favorite are the 1/2 hour Supra clutch changes.

LOL i take a half hour just to shit ! (and that doesnt count when i fell asleep on the shitter)

The shit sleeping in Singh is spectacular.

Why are you out of bed?!

I shut down at 120…I dont know what you were looking to shut down at but 30-115/120 all 3 races is plenty long enough and all 3 races were the same exact outcome.

and I ran 13.2 @ 111 on street tires…your still faster yes…granted I didnt have any traction at the track or the night we ran…I was sideways in your lane that one run, I nearly shat myself. However, you seemed cool after and I dont want to make enemies over it…

about the cam install, I am fully capable to do it myself. I know building a forward flowing turbo header setup on my V6 I built was much harder…I just simply dont want to do it myself. If their is anyone on this site that would want to do the install, or knows someone who wants to do it I will hand you $400 cash in your pocket and all the supplied parts.