Took my car out last night...

do you have your Y pipe?

when you get your Y pipe I will help you do it all. Headers are cake…yours are gonna be a bitch tho since they are ebay brands and dont fit too well.

to answer your question it should be around 420rwhp cam only give or take a few HP…and it will be pretty well into the 500’s on the 1xx shot.

no traction at the track means your trap is higher…can’t argue there. And this sideways in another one’s lane BS is dumb, that means you can’t drive/control your car…I can see maybe if you had a big shot of nitrous or boost and making 600-700rwhp it could kick out quite a bit, but with 351whp that’s retarded. I guarantee I could keep your car straight the way it is now, even on the cold roads.

I feel sorry for whoever roll races you this year with a cam & spray, christ you’ll be spinning out doing donuts on the highway gauging from all this extreme sideways problems you were having last year.

hmm dont know what your getting at…even John said he swerved in his lane because it Looked like my ass end was going to hit him…swift was with him…sideways doesnt have anything to do with driver/control. Its the nature of the beast. The way the driveshaft and rear end torque is the way the rear end wants to go…which is why it always goes out to the right. I dont know why it had the traction problems it did. If I could give a straight up answer to it I would.

my traction problems might be fixed since I have adjustable shocks that are made to be lowered and my relocation brackets for my LCA’s to correct the lower control arm angle. Also, their was 41psi or air pressure in my tires which is waaaay too much…put them down to 30…if I still have issues drag radials will solve it.

i had my car out last night to! Out on the back of a trailer behind my hummer! looked so baller. 590rwhp n/a then a ??? shot!!! cant wait for spring.

did it make 590 with the pullys and shit??

Sounds nasty :ninja

yah i wanna do the electric h2o pump too, just to get that 600 # i want, im sure you wont be able to tell the difference in 10rwhp but i just want the #. Im almost done but have a few more things to do, new rims and tires, install my black head lights and a little paint…

lol, so that cam is gonna yield 70 rwhp? what kind of lift? i hear ya with that shot of spray… ur gonna need it to keep up with the imports with that chevy, ha

tony, what the hell man… i thought ud have a 1000hp Zr1 by now wtf!! just kidding, nice numbers with the NA 427! are you going to continue spraying also??

yah, im deffinatly gonna get a zr1, but i wanna have fun w/ my car this season and then see where the zr1 prices are, plus it will give the tuners some time to get some performance parts made for the zr1! as for sprayin, for sure i cant wait to spray that thing.

heres the stats on the cam…its a good sized cam…

Magic stick 3. Made by Texas speed…

Magic Stick V.3 237/242 .603/.609

http://texas-speed.com/shop/item.asp?itemid=170&catid=44

yeah that seems really nice, lemme know how it goes

i have the front wheel drive car shouldnt i be complaining bout no traction…??? :slight_smile: cant wait for spring!!!

haha, I hear that third gear rolling burnouts in the beater :rofl

I still never understood this, how does a solid axle car with some susp work and goodyear 315s spin 3rd gear and have all this traction problems with 351 wheel. I make over 100 more wheel horse than you and well over 500lb of torque and I have a BONE stock irs with 275 khumos.and I can only spin third if I try :retardclap

can someone explain this to me?

Thank you.

bc cobras are magic… lol

+1 . I wanna see this race this spring.

explain it to me too because when I bought the car bone stock it wouldnt even spin 2nd on the shitty Rikon raptor 275’s and stock suspension.

Rikon Raptors ftw!!! I had those on the Mach1 lol