Took the week off to work on my car (pics) UPDATE (April 15th)

typical

wow awesome :tup:

wut kind of numbers would she put down

Looks good for DIY. Hope you expect your downpipe to crack a few times…Lee stopped making piecut downpipes and has since switched to a single tight radius bend for a much more reliable design.

:gay3:

It was a serious question, with a not so serious guess.

Oh the ironing.

Don’t get me wrong… it’s just funny how things change.

lol

we will see :rolls eyes:

Looks pretty tight! :tup: I wish I knew enough to put a turbo in the 6… Ugh, that’d be so nice… :dreaming:

That’s an easy task… so is converting it to AWD at the same time… Just takes a trip to the Mazda dealership with your existing car and some extra money. :wink:

Back on topic, what were you doing with the front bumper this time Bryan?

nice but ppl need to shut up we need more pics so that thing is looking so sweet :baby:, but only 120 at wheels or that an exaggerated joke for the car ?

holy shit couldnt have said it better. i had the exact same problem while doing a rear wheel bearing on the jetta. those irwin bolt extractors fucking rule.

no one here knows who whitey is but you and i

werd, that new 6 looks nice

the 11tybillion dollar tib LIVEZ

It is a joke, and Walter has a long history of ripping on Bryan for modding a Hyundai. Fact is, though, it is still running, long beyond and better than what most people thought it would.

Um, care to post links?

post links of what, u rippin on me?

Thumbs up! Hope it puts down some good numbers for ya.

perhaps we should dedicate a thread to links of walter ripping on people (not just you)