Top 5 "fastest street cars" on NYSpeed?

:clap:

Do station wagons count? What if I put wood grain down the sides?

I donā€™t think you can really compare 1/4 mile times because fast on the track is not always fast on the street. The only way to find out is to race.

i definitely donā€™t have 1/4 ET to brag about (at this point), but as far as brute speed, iā€™m not afraid to say i think iā€™m in that top 5ā€¦ on low boost pump gas (had to be said :P)

isnt there an iroc z owner on here thats real fast? I forget his user name at the moment.

hahah. This thread again?

dpm90iroc

yea, thats the guy.

yeahā€¦ right. How long did the second half of that lap take? Another 1:19?

You canā€™t even spell Glen.

For ET: Timmy, dpm90iroc, Emery, Choda, gary

For MPH: Timmy, dpm90iroc, Emery, turbols1, firehawk

That should be close :shrug:

People that would be on the list if they were on nyspeed: stry, brandon, runzbikz

People that would be on the list if they sprayed: studderin

People that woudl be on this list if they didnā€™t vanish: twostrokeracer

Who is Gary?

BIGHANDS? rskrause? What happened to those guys?

I can think of several more cars that would easily make the list but the owners donā€™t do the nyspeed thing either.

For ET, iā€™d add ONEBADGTO :slight_smile:

^^yeah what about Real Deal and Cartman :lol:

11.34 at 127ā€¦ Maybe top 20.

Itā€™s an LT1, so who cares?

everyone in my list is 9ā€™s or 10ā€™s for ET, and 135+.

I donā€™t know Bighands, and I havenā€™t heard anything from him since 2006. Is he still out on the street in his mustang? Not sure who rskause is :frowning:

:fail:

moved to OT - unless people are posting videos or slips

IF IF IF, if they were on nyspeed, if they were STILL on the street, if they still posted here. This is why this thread never works, and becomes nothing but another bench racing thread except everyone bench races with other peoples car.

Prior, Valvo, Ian are all mid 9s or better, and are street cars - but because they donā€™t post whore it up they donā€™t count right? The others MOMS guys that post here must not count because they post more on moms then here right? DPMIroc? Yea he doesnā€™t count because he is under your 200 post limit right? Doc Krause was high 8 right? Yea, he doesnā€™t count either. TIMMY from roch is definately quick enough to claim a spot, but oh yea - he doesnā€™t even have 20 posts let alone 200 - he must be a SLOW POS. Oh and didnā€™t BlackUUS6 say he was a street car a couple yrs ago? Blah blah blah

HAHA, I was waiting for someone to catch that.

and the fail begins,:fail:

I am going to buy an 8 second car just so I can be the fastest.:slight_smile:
Who has the fastest car per dollar. That is the real question. lol
Anyone can just spend money.
:drama2:

Now there is a fantastic ideaā€¦ who actually works out / tunes out a combo to its potential before throwing ā€œbigger betterā€ parts at it. lol.

Someone needs to step up and claim they are number 1, thats how you get this rolling :ohyeah:

Psh, Top Speed is all I care about.

http://www.mturck.com/AKARally/08/DSCF5869.jpg