Top 5 "fastest street cars" on NYSpeed?

Off topic doesn’t count

Post counts are only for posts in Automotive forums. No posts in other forums count.

And when we do have a list, you’ll be required to provide a picture of your time slip for sure.

Blow me! Your off topic post was off topic!!

He means posts made in non-automotive sections of the forum don’t add to your post count.

wasnt Orange Iroc’s Camaro pretty quick? I’ve seen him run a bunch of times. The old 3rd gen he had was nice.

Define fast.

:nerd:

um guys, i own the fastestestest car evarrrrrr.

with all the mods i have on my f bod im probably up there

http://nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70371&highlight=Drag+Race+results+thread

That is the 2009 drag race results thread. If more people were actually using it and posting slips I was going to make a leader board but lets just say I am not happy with it so far. :frowning:

thats because you should of just added to my 2008 thread.:wink: maybe we can merge the 2.

I guess ill toss this up here… but yes we need a 1/4 mile time slip database kinda thing.

My bad LZ! I’m a little fuck’in irratable today. I’ve been working downtown NF all week so Falls Chick attitude must be rubbing off.

LOL I just didnt want to have the thread too cluttered and I dont want it not to be current. Like me and LZ who formerly owned quick cars. :banghead:

greater than thread?

i have the most posts so i have the fastest car

Nope means you are a virgin. :spank:

383 sbc was quick but not the fastest. 7.0 @ 98mph N/A 3400lb car was the best time. Back in 2005 i would have been top 5 on nyspeed for sure. I shoulda sprayed it and run low 6’s :frowning:

Thanks to Choda for recording & commentary :wink:

My 69 will be number 1 when its done.

im still here my car went 10.18 on the motor 2 weeks ago

No- it just means you need a car…