Top 5 track cars for under 15,000

top five list of the best track cars you can get for under $15,000.

pls keep this dick head free this is for shit and giggles… ya dig.

have fun

mk4 supra
r32/33 gtr
older m3/m5
some i6/v8 swap into 240/miata/e30
LADA

^ What about v6 TT? :slight_smile:

rx7

miata

---------- Post added at 12:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 AM ----------

Miata+everything, E36 328+headwork+coils+supercharger+bits, civic+everything -5000 for dream vacation

lol cheeeeea

FD

Clearly a civic, 240, subie, miata and a volvo.

Audi S4 2.7T
Miata
240sx
Skyline R32 gtr
beat up 350z

MX-5
240SX
Civic
Subie
DSM

heel-toe a rotary, corner in an mx-5, dirtfish a subie, dont get a dsm, track a civic = deciison made lol. I chose a 240 for the speed/wheelbase/rwd + sr but it’s all about which car fits ur style of driving. I like that bit of oversteer when I’m cornering :stuck_out_tongue:

LOL

I thought about it after and I was like… It might cost over the $15G because they keep breaking down (Driver Slash Mechanic -DSM). I owned a Talon AWD/Turbo for like a 3 weeks and then sold it. But I feel if somebody had the time and the confidence to make sure it ran well over few days it would be a beast on the track.

R33/32 gtr
Mkiv supra /w 2jzgte
Rx7
Boosted civic/integra with lots of track friendly goodies
Fairlady Z, or a sweet Datsun or a 5L mustang with $10k thrown at it

FD RX7 for sure… 350z now a days… s2000… the only cars i would consider maybe a gtr, but thats rhd… 240sx if u want to spend that amount of money.

Elaborate.

s2000, FD rx7, 350z, Civic, STI or EVO

can get a handful of turbod jdm 6 bangers for that price too, toyotas or nissans ftw

lol at the guy suggesting this mystical gte mark 4 supra for 15k. Where do I get one of these? Does it come with free unicorn?

Maybe a rhd non turbo supra lol

I got mine for 12k

RWD volvos.

also, the is300 is not bad chassis. 3000lbs, pretty nimble, just needs a turbo. gte swap should be attainable within 15k, seeing how cheap they are now.

+1 for LAAHDA

---------- Post added at 10:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 AM ----------

who wants to track a supra anyways