Top Gear Poll

How many people here actually like or hate that show?
I was talking to someone and I got the impression that a lot of people hate it for some reason.

I on the other hand love that show :smiley:

not my favorite show but they do alot of cool stuff. those guys probably have the best jobs in the world.

much less boring than 5th gear. these guys actually have personality.

I dont really care for car shows. Maybe except for the Best Motoring kinda stuff.

While I don’t think it’s the best car show out there, I like it the most since it’s incredibly funny.

Best most funny car show out there. Man thats the only show where they get like every car from evos to enzos… Then they do stupid crazy shit like race a evo against a lambo on a track n it keeps up.

yes i agree get show!! it was great when they where trying to kill that truck!!! and it started everytime! and u gotta love when they rate and rant on the cars

This is the greatest television show in the world, it doesn’t even compare to the attempts at car shows here. It’s amazing!

yeah, I have to agree with everyone here… It’s very entertaining to watch and it doesn’t compare to any other TV car show that I’ve seen over here in the US or Canada.

I love the one where they tried to outrun a tank with a land rover in off-road conditions. lol.

im frm england so i used 2 watch it alot when i lived there, i liked the show, they gave u real reviews and alot of other stuff, my favorite show has to be when they put a load of luxury sports car against a skyline with three turbos and of course the skyline beat every single 1

I think by far it is the best car show in terms of Cinematography.

The cars they drive are always cool, they add in humour along with random acts that make it fun to watch. Like blowing away cars with jumbojets.

and don’t forget the good ol’ stig.

Some say his scrotum is on upside down, and that his ears aren’t exactly where you’d expect them to be.

All we know is…Hes called The Stig

better watch out or he’ll steal your gf