where they picking it up at & when,who won it,local guy?

furthest point away from the shop would be great :rofl:

whitey said state of california lol

o’boy,that cat will be :crying:

the person backed out of the sale… yah i hate ebay.

offer still stands i will pitch in for gas

why was that?

how could they back out…

500 bucks for it…my offer

have cash in hand…

they said it was not them that bid on the car…

humm that’s interisting…

the second chance person now says he spent the money elsewhere… i am done with these POS. do whatever you please with the cars.

If these are auctioned as “track” or “parts only”, then is not having the title still an issue?

i am not thinking the title is the problem, people just bid and don’t pay on ebay. and its pain in the dick to try to get anywhere with their dispute system

I realize that was what killed this auction. I was just anticipating further problems if the sale had gone through.

I know these have become a pain in the ass, but I think we’re still responsible for getting money out of the cars since that was the basis for any funds/donations that we received. Parting out the cars would still raise money, but it could trickle in for a long time and someone would have to keep dealing with it. Getting rid of the cars as whole units would still be best IMO.

“How” is the tough part though since Ebay is obviously a nuisance. Is it worth giving it (them) one more shot as parts cars?

Track only race cars!

$750 for the 240, figure keep the motor/tranny/wheels/rearend/rear struts and take whatever is left for scrap :slight_smile:

i will buy my shocks back for 200

i’d spend more than 750 for the car and how are these so hard just relist th car for a second time for free leAVE THE NO PAYING BIDDER NEG. FEEDBACK
and poof the car is back on ebay they will let you list it for free b/c the person didn’t pay!

and since the car has jeff’s good coil overs on it give them back to him for his bel-air and get another set of coilovers on it whether there off of a caprice or whatever