???????

Here is the thing, I have a real problem with the failures of society like yourself that seem to sit atop their high horses and attempt to shit on everyone below. No fuckign problem saying this… I put YOU, howard, Tony, and any other self proclaimed know it all bad ass zero self control, zero respect for carrying a decent image in public ass holes in the same fucking group. Call that stalking, call that trolling, call it what ever you want… you all do a damn good job at looking like dicks all on your own. All I apparently do in your eyes is stoke the fire.

Jealousy has NOTHING TO DO WITH IT. As a matter of fact, thats is the same argument that you and tony when he was on here had when people dont swing off your balls and play the game along side you. This my friend is psychology 101… clinging to the jealously claim is a cry for insecurity in your own head, and the need to feel above and better than others to cope with it… People with less valuable possessions like myself, John, Yetti, and our other intermingled friends focus our lives on having a good image in society from acting respectably in front of people, and treating people with respect. We take pride on the few things we have $ wise to our name and dont flaunt it around then call people jealous that dont praise you. I have no problem saying it, my trucks a pile of shit, my daily jetta is smashed in by 2 asshole who hit and ran it, my camaro is in the weeds with a motor in pieces all over the place, bikes in rubermaid bins… what else do you want to know about my possessions that you want to know about to make your jealously claim???

Bottome line, as you can see from this book… its been dwelling in my head for a long time. I followed you online years ago and thought you were a douchebag. met you for the first time at ASS when yettis car was on the dyno and had tuning issues and you rode in and left like a look at me squid. You didnt even know me, didnt introduce yourself, talked down to me telling me I dont know what I was talking about (playing around with yettis vr on the dyno) and just put a shit taste in my mouth… matching my opinions of you from being online.

“Id say jealous cause he is a dirt barn mechanic/ fabricator…” & “Krazy just remember people rat u out just as quick as u try to pull shit…” is the icing on the cake BRO. No more fucks given from me towards you and your crew.

Go fuck yourself. :number1