???????

If it does , it does . If it does come back then it does . I’m not in it so whatever .

I hear ya.

I see our resident internet thug is back for more drama.

And you are no better for posting this.

Sure thing. I write books here, but I am sorry, signing up and dumping a novel and finding a burnt up GTO i never knew existed isnt on my slate of things to do. I have a day job and work at my barn yard shop you so elegantly put it when I get out of my 9-5 and dont leave there till 1-2AM… so yeah I have all the time in the world to worry about slandering someones name I never met before. not to mention they said something about “I have this car…” one you and everyone here knows damn well I never owned… so that troll isnt me homie.

Riding skill doesnt measure squidly rankings… showing up with a straight piped busa to a family event ASS had and bouncing the limiter pulling in the lot, then hammering it leaving like you did does.

Cocky? Telling yetti and I we dont know what we are talking about your problem is this and that while its on the dyno, when Yetti primarily built the car, not you isnt cocky? Or when your “friends” have to tell me and other people you piss on “Ohhh hes not really like that, you gotta get to know him” “yeah he can really be a dick, but its ok”… Yeah we really have the wrong opinions about ya man.

Pussy who cant take what people say to them??? When I fuck something up I am the first one to toss myself under the bus. Yet when you are proven wrong, see the tazer thread… you just cant let it go and admit you were actually wrong.

Thats what I mean. It always boils down to the your a bunch of pussys behind a keyboard, say it to my face, ill beat your ass, bunch of pussy fags… shit. Do you think a CEO of an established company plays those cards? Sure, maybe I am a pussy that wont get physical to prove a point over chidlish shit that doesnt weigh shit in my life… or maybe I am just more respobsible that stooping to that level? :ninja

bouncing the limiter thats a good one…goes to show u really dont have a clue…i dont use rev limiter on my extended ecu motor to make sure it stays safe so id def not pull in a parking lot on it and chance popping a motor for little herbs like u…

Bro it was what 2-3 years ago? Dont play semantics here, all I and a bunch others remember is you coming in on it (loud I am talking, maybe not a computer controller limiter), and leaving on central on it even more. While its cool to make noise and what not there’s a time and place, when little kids are around I dont think 140db bikes need to be blasting off next to them.

But what ever, keep on keeping on. No fucks given here how you want to come across to people, I just dont support the same attitude so I will not promote it. If you calling that trolling, nut swinging, blowing, or what ever childish term you want to use, so be it.

My kids love that shit , I also did a HUGE burnouts that day at the same place so ya can’t bust on him when I did worse . Not taking sides but ya can’t bust one persons balls and not another .

Valid point. If you noticed though, I choose not to bust your balls about doing it (which BTW Denoyer wasnt happy about, and I think darryl got chewed out for it) at the time or now, becasue you arnt looking for a KK VS 88Slow fight, but he (slowgto) clearly is. You and I show eachother great respect, while I honestly thought the burnout was over the top, and knew it would probably get darryl in trouble doing it on the driveway not out on the back junk lot, it wasnt necessary to bust your balls over it so I didnt. But now that you brought it up, I respectfully will convey my opinion on the matter.

Its as simple as that, it all boils down to respect. KK is the quiet kid that 9 times out of 10 doesnt say shit until hes provoked, and becasue I have a big problem in life with immaturity and blatant lack of respect for others, it doesnt take much to set me off i guess so I fight back.

Lol

good reply. Glad to see we are on the same page.

How about this, ignore me and Ill ignore you? Hell ill even let you be the first one I ever block online.

Lol please block me… U cant block me in person… Oh n to clarify before u right one of uour childrens novels thats not a threat…

this is awesome!!

Krazy if u wanna be on my nuts that bad just ask… I may not let u but ill be polite about it lol

LOL glad to see you thought about me for 28 minutes and felt the need to take another jab, when I didnt even reply to your first.

That right there tells me you are as much of an instigating troll as apparently I am.

I wouldn’t want to hang off your nuts man… wouldn’t want to stretch them any more than others have already and make your dick look any smaller than it already is.

:rofl this is fun playing the game by your book… lets roll with it ill hold off on the block. LOL

Not gonna lie, for someone who tries to act like you’re much more mature and have the answer to everything thats a post I would expect from a 16 year old.

How is it I’m being mature in this ? I’m the giant 8 yr old lol

Opposite day? LOL proud of you John! Haha

notice the :rofl

I am past the nonsense and on to more, well, just nonsense. LOL The little dick comment was a joke for lulz, not serious. Thats really one of the first actual jabs I made at someone on here in years and it was a joke, not a typical “your a little fag” “little bitch wouldnt say shit to my face” nonsense people usually toss around.

Greg, I read your post over on need2speed…I have no issues with you, but you’ve def not beat all of the shift cars…my Evo will make your GTO/Vette look like it’s in reverse from a 40 roll:lol

Continue the entertainment guys, Greg, LMK when you’re ready to run.