1480?

hmm i dunno kinda looks like an older talon from the side, but ive never seen one

need better pics,

i like this idea though, would prefer to see a S14b front on an S13

i’ve got 4-5 pics of some bing if you want

^^^

msn is key

Ya, I have wanted to do that for a long time.

Can you send some of those pics to me also

benson240sx@gmail.com

Should still be a Sil80 no? Silvia front end.

Zenki front on s13 looks much better imo, and I have seen both.

Is it just me or does the rear brake have 2 calipers on it. Thats what it looks like.

S1480, I guess. And heres a related question. About all those people that put an s13 silvia front end on an 240 Hatch. Why do they refer to it as sil80? Wouldnt sil40 make more sense?

S1480, I guess. And heres a related question. About all those people that put an s13 silvia front end on an 240 Hatch. Why do they refer to it as sil80? Wouldnt sil40 make more sense?[/quote]

Sil = Silvia
80 = 180sx

Therefore : sil80

:wink:

S1480, I guess. And heres a related question. About all those people that put an s13 silvia front end on an 240 Hatch. Why do they refer to it as sil80? Wouldnt sil40 make more sense?[/quote]

Sil = Silvia
80 = 180sx

Therefore : sil80

:wink:[/quote]

Yeah i know that but i mean in NA we have 240’s.

Yeah, it’s just that people wanna be cool and JDM so they call their 240s silvias or if they swap their rear lights, then it’s a JDM 180sx yo!

can you please post the pix up?

we’re doing that to s13gg’s car…but it’s Kouki front not zenki, it should turn out nice, ust some minor cutting and welding that i can see so far.

It’s almost as bad as people using terms like zenki and kouki.[/quote]

Well I could use s14a and s14b to differentiate between the two but that seems to confuse a lot of people, therefore the terms zenki and kouki are used more on this forum.

Exactly what I think. It’s late model / early model. RS13/RPS13 S13/PS13 S14a/S14b