TOPP SEASON FINALE OCTOBER 6TH

Hey Guys,

Had a great turn out at Round Tres ! hopefully we can repeat for the season finale! Don’t worry boys and ladies we’ll be doing it bright and early next year and hopefully throw 4-8 events and possibly even bi-weekly evening events ! We’re doing this big and we’re doing this right, drifting needs to stay alive in Ontario and we’re going to do our best to keep it up and keep it as cheap as we can! In order for this to happen we need the great support that we’ve had so far.

SINCE THIS IS THE OCTOBER EVENT AND ITS THE FINALE FOR THE SEASON! WE WANT TO DO SOMETHING SPECIAL FOR OUR DRIVERS!!! SO , WHOEVER COMES WEARING THE BEST COSTUME FOR THE DAY WILL GET REFUNDED AT THE END OF THE DAY THEIR $85.00 DRIVING FEE!!!

Costume can include you or your care done up, or both :wink:

THE TIRE CHANGING WILL BE $25.00 FOR UNLIMITED TIRE CHANGES IF YOU DO THEM YOURSELF, IF YOU WANT SOMEONE TO CHANGE THEM IT’S $5.00/Tire ! the tire guy needs to cover gas, time etc etc. This is still extremely cheap!

Details:

Date: Saturday October 6th,2012
Time: 9am to 5pm
Where: Shannonville Motorsports Park - nelson circuit
Event: DRIFTING!and LAPPING!
Price: $85 per driver / $10 per spectator
Helmets are mandatory

SKID PAD: $25 for OR $100 for Nelson track & Skid Pad combo.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]21841[/ATTACH]

Count me in.

if anyone knows anyone who has a tire changer and is willing to bring it please let us know asap as our tire guy has a wedding to go to do October 6.!

where is the after pic of the skyline.

I’m in.

SINCE THIS IS THE OCTOBER EVENT AND ITS THE FINALE FOR THE SEASON! WE WANT TO DO SOMETHING SPECIAL FOR OUR DRIVERS!!! SO , WHOEVER COMES WEARING THE BEST COSTUME FOR THE DAY WILL GET REFUNDED AT THE END OF THE DAY THEIR $85.00 DRIVING FEE!!!
Costume can include you or your care done up, or both :wink:

Is this open to beginners?

I’m coming dressed as a banana

its awsome for beginners

Courtesy of Mr. Ben Fry

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee103/subaueru/fluffysequence.jpg

yes, its awesome for beginners ! we only allow 10-12 cars on the track at a time, so they’re evenly spaced and you should have no issues while drifting or spinning out while learning :slight_smile:

see everyone at the track

Okay sounds good man! Looking forward to this.

I went drifting for the first time at top and loved it.Track wasn’t packed, not much down time and its cheaper then other events. but few tips. RAISE your car alot+take body kit off+ tuck wheel harness up+ bring tools,oil etc.

DUE TO THE COST OF EVERYTHING AT THIS POINT THE TIRE CHANGING WILL BE $25.00 FOR UNLIMITED TIRE CHANGES BOYS! the tire guy needs to cover gas, time etc etc. This is still extremely cheap!

IF you do not no how to use it there will be someone there to change your tires for $10 for 2 tires.

^ is this real life? amazing deal!

yes sir, this is 100% legit so that’s right $105.00 gets you 8 hour drift sesh and unlimited tire changes allll dayyyy :slight_smile:

hopefully this will help get a lot of people out since its saving everyone a SHIT load :slight_smile: see you guys there

COUNT ME IN WHERE THE EFF IS THE SIGN UP

http://www.son240sx.org/showthread.php?235014-Sweet-4-lug-wheels.-Hanabi-Enkei-Fast!-Must-sell!&p=3397010#post3397010

http://www.son240sx.org/showthread.php?234168-SKYLINE-R33-GTS25-Wheels.-8-sets.-(same-as-S14-5-lug)

For those, who want to DRIFT. Prices are more nego for those who are attending!

Great deal 105$!

there is no signup, just show up gates open at 8am . We want to get as many cars and people as possible as this is the last event! we need to have a huge party and a great time come on boys we had 1 event this year with 62 to cars we’d like to see that again as it was INSANE!.

holy a NON holiday drift day
I might come to this one…