Toronto Motorsports Park (Cayuga) April 4 & 5

Opening weekend, 1/2 price, $15 dollars for 11am - 5pm, Test and Tune. Anybody going? I’d like to get an idea of how fast my winter beater goes :D.

1. Gonad

details?

fuck man i wish i had time to do my clutch master and slave before then and i’d take the pulsar for sure…

wanna do it for me face? i’ll buy you lots of food

Sure, Friday night? LMK :stuck_out_tongue:

kollo, it’s a drag strip, test and tune, pay $15 at the gate, and run your car down the 1/4 mile as many times as you want. Hopefully it won’t be too busy seeing how it’s still early in the season and too cold for the big boys with their slicks.

If my clutch is still holding up…I’m in

1. Gonad
  2. 87s15lt1

im down if anyone with a Ka24 is up for a challenge.

This sounds tempting to bring out the skyline to see what I can run.

hmmm… i should have my diff in my then, but the car will definately not be registered… shame.

the track itself will be shit. compounds need to be re-broken in and conditioned multiple times. needs big tire cars to lay some rubber. and it will probably be friggin packed

i get told tommorrow when i start my new job if i dont start on the weekend ill take your challenge i got a s13 coupe bone stock ka and its an auto:)

oh and can you rent helmet or are they even needed?

not sure the rules but last year was 12 and under needs a helmet. just buckle your seat belt and windows up

P.S and tech inspect of course. no leaks or rotted frames people!!!

Count me in,
It’s about time I get to legally tune boost on this damn car.

patched frames are ok right?i got two patchs 1/8th inch plate steel?

^^thats fine

thank god becuase i just bought a helmet lol

hahahaha now i’m down

edit but yah more details the car stock except for z breaks and this would pop track cherry.

im prolly gunna go for a few hours, not sure what day. too bad my 180 isnt ready yet :frowning: im up for the ka24 challenge

Helmet required if you run a 13.99 or faster, for all convertibles, or in any case where you have a roll bar/cage. Faster than 11.49 requires roll bar, but I don’t remember the last time I saw anyone from here run that, so kind of not worth mentioning.

As for tech inspection, they will probably hassle you if you have your battery relocated to the rear and do not have a rear mounted kill switch, but just play ignorant and they will let you run.