Toronto Motorsports Park (Cayuga) April 4 & 5

this was in your winter beater right?

Yep, on cheap Sunny (Wanli basically) 205/55/16 winter tires on R32 GT-R 16x8 rims, boost gauge was showing 9 psi dropping down to like 5-6 psi. Not sure if I have a boost leak still, I already fixed a couple of leaks, or if my boost controller was wonky, it was maxed out on the standard spring, I am going to try to install the heavy spring and see if it makes a difference. It is a Hallman MBC though, not some cheap Chinese one.

i also went with my g coupe, first time on the drag i have to work on my recation time tho, am planning on going againg on APRIL 19th which is a sunday in two weeks

WHO WANTS TO GO APRIL 19th

-rocco g3g coupe

f-dat next weekend

Reaction time doesn’t affect your quarter mile time, only affects whether you win or lose the race.

pardon me? okkkkay then.

reaction times is the race lol

during test n tune, r/t doesnt apply!

true. But you want the best r/t possible regardless

Not if there is a big block beside you that can go sideways into your lane.

Hi all. New member. I have Adam’s old black 240 race car. We went and ran the road course Sunday. First time out with the car…had a BLAST! Lots of sweet cars on the track - vipers, gti’s, Maserati’s, a few full out race cars, vettes, etc. Awesome cars and weather Sunday. Then we popped over to run the drags (gave us a free ticket as part of the package)…cleared tech inspection then lined up for staging… then they wouldn’t let us run…the drivers window is missing as it got broken in storage this winter (before I got the car) and they said I needed a window net. No fun. Guess the tech guy thot it was just rolled down. Oh well, windows gettin fixed in 2 weeks so I’ll get to play next time out. Saw one other 240 at the drags and two at the road course.

If a big block car goes sideways off the line, it should NOT of passed tech.

I didn’t know that there were people meeting up there. The only 240 I saw was the white s13 with the front mount.

I was there with my green Kouki but didnt run since its still stock and AUTO :mad: until the 20th when the SR goes in. :smiley:

I was there with a couple buddies, Celica GT-4 and Pulsar GTI-R.

My buddy in the GT-4 ran a 13.4, hes running the stock ECU so the engine isn’t tuned and running a 9:1 fuel ratio and was hitting fuel cut 50m before the end of the track lol also hes got a 3" exhaust, GT28 Turbo, ACT stage 3 clutch with the interior gutted.

Hes got a front mount, and AEM ECU going in at the end of this month.

Should be in the 12s.

going to be heading up this sunday 12th with a few other 240’s

This Friday, Sat, and Sun they are doing a lapping day each day

$80 for 6 hours

the drag strip is open too