toronto/ontario offroad specialty stores?

hey son,
so im fairly happy with my s13, dont think much else will be comming out of it. so im starting a new project. plan on picking up a sort of 4x4, do the lift suspension all that stuff so i can climb walls hehe.

anyways

any members know any local offroad type stores? looking for mud terrain tires, guards, etc.
thanks son.

National 4wd in burlington/oakville is awesome. They have a gooood website (www.national4wd.com)… and their prices are fair.

I used to go to them all the time, back when I was into 4runners.

^ ^ ^ sick thanks bro
anyone else?

justjeeps.

What kind of truck are you building? I have a new FJ myself which I would like to build up.

if you get a jeep your golden basically.
i have an s-10 where i had to order everything in or custom build it.

custom build is the most satisfying

get a cherokee, 4 inch lift, 33’s, fender trim, skyjacker shocks, unstoppable, this thing makes it through everything

well i was actually looking at vitara’s and using most parts (life suspension, winche frnt bumper etc) frm Calmini.

there will be alot of custom work on the truck however, i hope everything goes smooth and i could start this project soon.

ill keep the son’ers posted on the build.

thanks to everyone for their contribution

I worked for Just Jeeps for 3 years before I came here. Just couldn’t handle the drive anymore. If you have any questions let me know. I can get all the same stuff I could get there and sell through IM. I’ll post pics when I get home of some of my rigs.

PS avoid Skyjacker aka Skyhacker aka Rustjacker. There product is so so for the southern states but sucks for our climate. Also you pay alot for the name.

Adrian

skyjacker is the cheapest of all the 4x4 parts, like i can retail a full set of shocks for $220 , thats for 5-6 inch lift(not that it matters cuz there all the same price), i also have freind that have been running skyjacker shocks for 4 years , still spotless

Skyjacker is like Megan with a longer history/rep. They’re ok, and cheap, so everyone rocks it, but they’re not amazing…

Another thought to consider is a road trip to Silver Lake, MI, it’s not too far away, and it’s a buggy/truck mecca, you can get lots of stuff dirty cheap there, like tires, suspension goodies etc… And it’s a wicked fun trip. My brother goes down there to buy his buggy parts.