Toronto Van Attack - Mass Casualty Incident

9 dead, 16 injured at the moment.

the arrest video is out there. guy gets out of van, yells ‘Kill me’ a few times at the officer, then gets arrested.

Ban Vans.

SRSLY…people are dumb/mentally unstable and the reality is that there are no “safe” areas in this world.

Sad to hear, but it’s almost a weekly occurrence in some form, sadly the new norm, I don’t think most people find it shocking anymore.

Morning news is saying this is a “crash” not an “attack”, “we stress that authorities are identifying this as mental illness, not terrorism”.

Saw something this morning that it’s probably not terrorism and he wasn’t known to police or other agencies as a potential terrorist. They think its because the guy is mentally unstable and couldn’t get laid. He posted on Facebook, “The Incel Rebellion has already begun!”, and Incel means “involuntarily celibate”.

Dude, next time go rent a hooker not a van.

also noteworthy is that the officer didnt shoot him despite having a clear case to do so.

not sure how to feel about that. it will certainly now cost millions to try, convict, feed and house this guy for 25 years before letting him go. that’s what we do up here.

with that said, i think it is good that the guys who do this understand that you may get caught and have to face the consequences of this action. It’s also a good thing that people see an officer behaving calmly and professionally. But part of me thinks, what if the guy did have a gun? would the officer have shot then or been shot?

My guess is the cop was pretty sure this guy didn’t have a gun. After committing a mass murder with the van if he had a gun he would have got out shooting, not claiming he had a gun in a suicide by cop attempt.

But yeah, I feel like it would have been a far better outcome had this guy died. Now he’ll be in the news getting his fame for years while this trial plays out and being an inspiration for more sad unnoticed losers looking for recognition of any kind.

Plus there’s always a chance Trudeau will call his “person-slaughter” (because I’m sure he can’t say manslaugher) just a misunderstanding of a persecuted minority with mental issues and hand him a few million dollars.

This whole thing screams CANADA and Justin T’s fagboy culture he’s pushing.

It this was in the USA that dude would have so many bullets in him.

Acute lead poisoning.