touch up paint work?

I’ve got a few spots on the car i want to get touched up. Is there a rememdy for using touch up paint that can fill the bare metal, and, with a buff and wax will hide the damage? I’m not looking to do it myself, i’d prefer to pay someone. Is there a local professional around that can do this? I would prefer to fix the spots that are damaged as opposed to paint the entire car for obvious cost savings. There is a little paint removed here and there and it’s unfortunately not limited to one panel so if painting is the plan it’s gonna be pretty much the entire car.

look into getting a dr colorchip kit, i dont do touch up paint but ive done spots on my car and you can usually blend them pretty good, always keep in mind anything looks better than rust, i have a 1.5" square on one of my doors that i touched up a long time ago and the touch up looks like shit but theres no rust and thats what counts. if you do the touch up and want it buffed out id be glad to help ya out later this summer, i will be out of town for work a lot in the next couple months.

as far as local pros i think boxleys does scratch repair, but if you go there go to the saratoga one not latham.

Too bad we dont have parking lot Mexicans that do painting around here. Ive seen it on tv where Mexicans do paint work in a parking lot and it turns out looking good.

Maybe NY City has some?

Now that you say there there was 2 ppuerto rican guys at advance auto on central (by evert rd) yesterday paintying a 04+ f140 wth rattle cans in the parking lot the other day. I parked my car, noticed what they were doing and moved way across the lot. They kept smiling ang high fiving like it looked good or something…smh

If you can wait a month or so ill be back in town and can mint that up pretty nice.

only one way to do it right. Your repairing the damage, blending out the body work and paint work and re-clearing the panels.

what door/fender or 1/4 is the first pic and what door is the second pic?