Tougethisdb1's ....DB1?...

come check it out at the house lol. ill post of some pics soon.

More pics plz

^lol.

and i had an awesome day today. i found a COMPLETE BLACK INTERIOR just happened to be kickin around a junkyard today and spotted it, in beautiful shape, complete, so i bought it. 70$ well spent including an obd1 engine harness, misc AC blockoff plugs, floormats, visors, GOLD hardware. i couldnt be happier. also got my jdm thin side moldings on friday. purchased tuesday - got them friday. thats about as good as overnight parts from japan gets. pretty much just looking for a 92-93 minty trunklid and the looks portion of the car is set for now-ish. drove the car a couple miles just for the fuck of it the other day. tuning soon. then back to the garage for the winter lol. might have pics soon.

thats about it.

nice junk yard find! what yard?

you DROVE it and didnt call me?! WHAT?!

gary’s u-pull-it. very similar to vince’s u-pull-it, but on a completely different level. they have a bus that cruises around and picks you up with your parts so you dont have to carry them. the place is organized and neat, the prices are INSANELY good, they have places to clean up, and they have a small concession stand with burgers, dogs, sodas, water. seriously the BEST junkyard experience you could ever have.

and yes vadim i drove it lol.

I saw it Saturday. So there.

Wow, sounds insane. Did you happen to spy any late model GM trucks/vans? Is the yard bigger than Vinces?

where is this junk yard? i would take my kids if i had any…

aw, you KNOW how much i like that honda! how come u no call :frowning:

binghamton?

Yessirr, it was awesome. I did spot some late model gm,that’s their biggest section. Worth the trip anyday!

Looks so fucking sexy! I keep thinking about the day we put the function’s in. Driving down the road by your house, bottoming out on everything! And then the wheel almost fell off!

i like it alot, unique, its hard to be different in the honda game

Deff one of the cleanest cars in the 518, good job dude I can’t wait to see it out in the spring

thanks alot dudes, it means alot. the point of the whole project was to find a unique niche in the honda game, i know alot of people disagree with alot of the things ive done to it but its all for my own reasons. im glad people can appreciate it, for a moment there i thought i was the only one that liked it and i was just crazy lol.

i fabricated seatbelt brackets for the CDM manual seatbelts yesterday, along with modifying the seatbelt latches so that crx latches would recieve the integra belt end. just working on cleaning my new interior up. still have to fab mounts for the passenger seat and get some other stuff situated. unfortunatly i have to act fast because i will be moving in 2 weeks back to rotterdam, and sadly i wont have the garage anymore. hopefully i can find a new shop space soon so my equipment isnt just wasting away in the corner of my new basement. i have a ton of things i have to finish up before i leave so i doubt ill be spending much time on the integra. ill manage i think, i dunno. bummin.

but thanks again for the positive support, i appreciate it alot.:hug

What happened to ur shop?

i likey deff a clean ass sedan…with taste full mods…

ill no longer be living at that house, so until i find a garage space to rent i wont be working on anything, i have something in the works already, its small but itll work for 1 or 2 cars at a time.

thanks dude.:hug