Tougethisdb1's ....DB1?...

I like 'em. Want one for my shop wall :tongue Trade you an 18" OZ Superleggera, ex-subaru fitment, slightly burnt, may have runout issues. No? Damn, alrite.:rofl

Looking good though.

Yah they all came out fine, I’m going to repass the threads with a flat bottom m7x1.0 tap, and clean the bolts, maybe gold plate them.

gold plateing! let me know the guy your seding those bolts too so i can send my trans bolls/brackets to. these wheels will look sweet on this car!

Reverse the barrels for some Mexipoke

You gonna take this to any autox’s this year?

I always wanted the spikes but there so goddam expensive

yah they are like $3 each, but the spike bolts are fucking played out on bbs rs’s. black forest industries sells them but i think im either gonna gold plate them or neochrome them.

gold plate em

solid work so far sir

thanks man, got my quarter panel this morning, came with complimentary goober all strapped in.

love the last 2 pics HAHAHA. great stuff! also, what color is the paint on it? cuz that looks amazing!

some graphite pewter something or other.

that paint looks awesome. maybe cuz i like graphite cars and wheels :smiley: what do u think of that color?

i think im gonna paint some bright sparkly green over it lolol

let me see what that paint looks like.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3293/2304574740_0123575771.jpg

midori green, same as my engine bay, same as i said the car was gonna be for like 3 years lol

wow, thats pretty bright. i cant hate on the color, thats a personal choice, but as long as the work is done really well, it’s awesome. im glad to see progress on the car Seamus :slight_smile: and cannot wait to go for another spin in it once its all done and dialed in.

itll suck, as usual.

liar! the ride was super fun when we went. just because youre used to it by now, doesnt mean it sucks! plus, you know how much i enjoy the small older japanese n/a cars. now, with the motor producing more power, it’ll be more fun. especially because im not in that car daily.

i only drove it like 5 times last year, i was being sarcastic.