Tougethisdb1's ....DB1?...

i am definitely eager to go for a spin in it

I spy a black DA lol

yup yup. its in the shop.

its his lol

thats who’s car that is? hehehehe. i always look at it when im there. i miss seeing those around on the roads.

:clap…yea its mine

definitely clay bar it, polish that paint real nice and wax it. black cars MUST have that done to look good.

Function>Fashion in my book…someday ill paint it.

oh, most definitely get it running tip top, then just give it a nice fresh coat of black paint and clear. make it gleam in the sun.

Seamus ur car sucks and its slow

GOTTTEmmmmmm

When do I get to visit you bastards

well your car is…non existent?

GOT EMMMM

no its not, its sitting in the garage waiting for nice weather

did a rear disc conversion on the beater. WEEEEEEEE

update

took it out of storage yesterday finally started it since second week in november. took it out for one drive and remembered how much i hated it slammed to the ground. raised it up, took off the sportmaxs and threw on a set of advan RG REPS that i have. picked the car up about 2.5 inches all around. cleaned up some stuff that i left in there over the winter, and took it out for a beating. Man…i forgot how good this thing rips! went for a cruise, scared my girlfriend, and brought it back to the shop. put the lip on for fun with the car lifted up.

Soon i will be ordering new synchro-tech carbon coated synchros, new oem bearings and seals, and sending out the tranny case to be beauty-fied. on top of that i need to go through the suspension and brakes and update some things. want a new set of axles. need to buy modifry and speedo-healer. omg the list goes on.

thats all for now :slight_smile:

Rims look good on the car!! And synchro-tech FTW lol

looks awesome with the lip and those wheels!

thanks, selling the 501’s couldnt deal with it being that low anymore, i couldnt even relax and smoke a cigarette driving the car, i was too worried about potholes and pebbles and big trucks and all sort of shit.