Town of Colonie Back at it again

They need the money I guess since Brazill ran off with it all on the way out. The new person in charge of the town doesnt seem much better

3…2…1… there it is :lol

lol

I’m seriously reconsidering town of Colonie as a potential residence area. Location is prime but the board ruling it is going south quick.

If they vote on a tax raise, it will take away one of the final aspects that make Colonie an appealing town.

Have yet to use it and don’t plan on it unless in a dire emergency. :thumbup

OK, hear me out. I understand for JVG this could be a pain as it’s his business.

But am I the only one who doesn’t want to hear loud shit at those times on the weekend? People are entitled to SOME peace and quiet around their own homes. I have a garage across the street and they aren’t loud enough to bother me, and I dont mind car noises. What I cant stand is DOGS THAT BARK FOR HOURS AT A TIME.

I don’t mind the loud noises on the weekends as long as its during the day and not at the ass crack of dawn or after 9:00 PM. There’s these kids on my block that have 2 Honda’s and they constantly rev the piss out of them. It drives me absolutely nuts because they do it either really early in the morning or late at night.

So walk down there and punch them in the face.

Step 1. Walk down nicely and ask them to stop.

Step 2. If Step 1 doesn’t work call police.

Step 3. Police will likely not care, walk down and proceed to head stomp.

For those that don’t understand how loud 70db is.

http://www.nidcd.nih.gov/staticresources/health/education/decibel/decible4.swf

70db is just rediculous, 60-70db is like a night time sound ord. level. I could see and would have been accepting to maybe 90-100 level if they really felt it necessary

i can fart louder than 70 db

are they going to fine birds for chirping because i hear birds outside now that are well over 70db. i work in a car audio shop and at least 2 times a year we get the cops called on us when we are tuneing a car. the problem is our shop has been there longer than the houses nearby. thats the part that will suck.

Cool make a vid.

Yea, i’m not resorting to punching anyone in the face because I don’t want to start more problems. I have politely asked them to tone it down.

We should go to the borring ass board meetings and voice our opinions, no joke
The old people do it, and noone from the opossing side is ever there to make an arguement. I say we find out when the meetings are, and go make ourselves heard…

if u want to see my ass, all u have to do is ask. :wink:

This is a brilliant idea. I am SO down for this, I love arguing. :rofl

Just be as loud as humanly possible! :ahh