Toyota Echo-Transmission install

Hey guys i just got a winter beater it’s a 2001 Toyota Echo. It needs a new tranny since it slips, so i bought one. I was just wondering if any one wants to come and help intstall it, ill provide food and such. Its just an auto to auto swap so i guess it’s no bigge.

anyway im willing to pay 100$ for it to be done?

buddy you dont even have your g2 why do you keep buying thies peices of crap…and seeing how you dont have a job its probably your parents car.

well technically its my parents but im using it for the winter. And a echo for the price i found it for… is amazing. Now please leave this thread alone if you want to help then post.

drive ur car in the winter

what makes it SO good that u cant winter drive it

Well i dont want to drive it in the winter. Do you have a problem about that?

ur car is a rusted out peice anyways who cares if you drive it in winter?
afraid of crashing i guess

^^^his choice man leave him alone

well let me tell you!

1. its auto
  2. its rusty. so rusty that it cant get any worce… i guess thats not one then… nvm
    2(version2) its like 9 different paint colours
  3. its open diff.
  4. its auto
  5. the front re-bar may not hold up in a crash… oh… wait a sec…
  6. if its free who cars? yayyyyyyyyy

and THAT is why peter.

thats how all the best storys start…

You guys will never stop? You got an sr so your king, and coupe le is god cuz he has a black hb? Also please expl

^^^ they’re just flamers dont listen to them

ok here ill explane.

SRs are GAY as FUCKING HELL
black hbs are awsome.
KAs ARE GAYYYER than SRs.
half baked silvia no rebar suislide is just dumb. not gay

so there for the internet is serious.

U Frigen Dumb Un Eduacted Piece Of Crap!! My Car Has A Rebar And Everything!

And i typed like that because maybe he will understand better!

Echo’s are awesome in the winter. I have a set of nokia hakkapletas for it in the winter and to be honest, BEST combo ever. The echo is high enough so you can monstertruck over shit and hakkaplettas are the best snow tires i’ve ever driven on, too bad they’re extremely expensive and discontinued.

Randy, just get really good snowtires, make sure your ebrake is nice and tight, and dont ever put lowering springs on your echo. And make sure your echo doesnt have ABS.

My parents are lending me the echo for winter since i’m now back in school in toronto, and i couldnt be more happier. Insurance is nice and cheap and its toyota, so reliability is never an issue.

Throw some pics up of your echo and the price oyu got if for!

Btw, shawn i think he meant to say:

You dumb uneducated piece of crap! My car has a rebar and everything!

putting a capital on the beginning of every word doesnt make it easier to read/comprehend.

i drove echo in winter and summer perfect DD

Will do for sure. Ive driven it home cant get much better for a 2001 echo! Pics soon for sure!

well for starters you need at least a g2 to LEGALY drive… and i think in order to have a “winter beater” you need to drive your summer car. Because if you have 2 cars and drive nether you don’t have a summer car or a winter car, you just simply have 2 cars… follow me? besides that the eco is not even yours…

and im uneducated? i passed high school. last time i check you were in grade 8 was it?

would u like to see all my degrees from courses if taken or tickets iv got? maybe my diploma?

http://weblogs.elearning.ubc.ca/vschools/fail.jpg