Toyota guaranteed NASCAR win in 2008?

It helps that the new car can take so much abuse, like hitting the wall/everyone else multiple times without doing much damage or pushing a fender into a tire.

On the cover of Manufacturing News…

Paraphrasing - Doosan(korean) sponsored Toyota(Japanese) NASCAR wins race at Autodromos Hermanos Rodriguez(Mexico).

Ummm, is this NASCAR?:mamoru:

Joe Gibbs third consecutive win huh? Nice.

:whip: how does it feel?

toyotas are rediculous

oh and kyle is the best roadracer ever.

hahaha now thats funny, best ever, man u really need to watch more than 1 race and you would see you couldent be more wrong.

hes won 3 this season, no other driver has ever won 3 in one season, so how am I wrong

and he finished 2nd on saturday

hes been racing 2-3 years lol, come say that after 15-20 years

im assuming you mean in Nascar only… right?

hes not the best in nascar either

well this is a nascar thread

okay then,

but I don’t follow it closely enough to get into it.

/out

I dont mean to say Kyle is not good, hes a very good driver, but just dont lump him into the best on a road track ever, he hasnt even raced that long to be lumping him with some of the greats.

Kyle Busch is not the best road race driver ever in NASCAR. He’s not even the best driver ever in NASCAR. He is very good though.

He is having a hell of a year due to his natural ability as a driver and having superior cars. Toyota and Gibbs are making more power than the other manufacturers.

:word:

yeah they gave toyota a big advantage after they sucked so badly last year. I would think the gap will close after this season.

How does what feel? Being surprised? :uhh: As I have already stated.

how does it feel, that you didnt even think a win was possible, NOW… they have more wins then dodge and ford… i think.

As I have already stated twice now. Now for a third time, I FEEL SURPRISED. Exactly as I predicted I would feel almost 6 months ago.

Not good with words much :picard: ?

Toyota sucks, GM rules the universe. That is all.

ok,ok, i understand:poke:, i dont know if the “kid” can win it.