Toyota MR2 drama

vote bush

I didnt call him out, im trying to mediate

i am a little curious why he thinks he car handles better than marks

IN FACT… I have a G-Meter

what do you guys say we do a little test? we’ll find 2 corners one sharp and one not. same corners, best of 3 attempts on each.

I know Mark is in without even asking. Ahmed? :slight_smile:

Plus we can meet for the first time and talk shit to mark about 5.7L’s

alternatively (and ideally) if anyone knows of a parking lot (or something of the sort) thats at least 300ft across we could do a REAL skid-pad test…

its a lot safer and a lot more accurate (takes out the human error aspect).

this is such a my penis is bigger & better than your’s thread.

I need an alignment + rear tires + tie rods :slight_smile: I will be getting that in oct :)… I wouldn’t mind that. I know for a fact while cornering in past before the current mods I have, while the tires were still relatively fresh I was able to hit the doors very easily at 100km/hr+ :slight_smile: Even after I got the s14 seats haha, so whatever that is, and that’s not sliding, thats grip. Hence why I used to ask all the time for better seats and people telling me how i have an auto and dont need race seats lol.

I wouldn’t risk it… I used to play around on empty parking lots until cops started showing up lol… there’s a bunch I know of… but cops are all around oakville worse than york anymore… I wouldn’t stay at a parking lot more than 5 minutes anymore if I were do mess around… And most parking lots have gravel/rocks of sorts… but I was dumb and still did it…

I think a track day would be nice or at least some large area at a track like environment (autox). I wouldn’t mind honestly going to some autox. Anything local happening lately?

For the time being im working night shift so i wake up late… thats one of my probs :-/ But I’m hoping at least soon I should get day shift… i hope…

ok,
i understand now.

I don’t mean to sound condescending but you seem to have SO MUCH more work to do on your car, but do you really need it?

You ever just do a few things, track it, see how it handles/feels, and then spend more money?

I did the usual shit. My first time on track I had bone stock 240sx and the following years I did the usual suspension mods: Whiteline sways, bushings, and coilovers. Difference: Night & Day.
I haven’t done a whole lot since then (other than Z32 brakes - I couldn’t afford Taurus brakes at the time) and I love my car.

I happened to come across your Nico thread where you bought some hard-ends and some talk about Fender Brace and whatnot. Seriously, how do you know if you really need it? You already have Whiteline bushings don’t you?

Seems to be you’re just pouring stupid amount of money into your car and all you’re doing is to taking it from point A to point B; in this case Point A being your home and Point B being the grocery store. :dunno:

Ah well, see you at the track or something. Hopefully you can put your car where your mouth is :dunno:

Okay, I don’t know who started up this thread but it sure started up a lot of shit. I finally got back from work and just read everything and wow… I guess I have to respond to this.

1. I’m racist and so is everyone, it’s whether or not you admit it. Most of the time it’s a joke, but Ahmed, when I told you to go blow yourself up, I wasn’t joking.

2. Ahmed, you also just contradicted yourself by making racist remarks at me.

3. I’ve already said that your car is faster than mine and that you are a better driver than me. Go search the threads if you think I’m talking shit. I’m 20 and I’ve been driving since i was 18. I’m no enzo’s lil schumi. How old are you? You seem to have a lot of driving experience though.

4. Ahmed, why are you being so defensive all of a sudden? I.e “I need alignment + brembo grand turismo brakes + 6 pt roll cage + ls1 + a helmet”.
    I didn’t even call you out dude, why you trippin’? Jammin just said that you should race me at dunnville. I didn’t call you out.

5. And even if I did call you out, you’d probably tell me that your wife doesn’t want you to get hurt at the race track or something. Hence, you cannot go to the track unless you buy some life insurance and you cannot afford life insurance.

6. I remember you kept telling me that i’m broke and i’m poor or something like that. Well it’s true. But that does not give me an excuse to not go to the track. I make $10.50 an hour at quiznos. You probably make 5 times the amount that I make at your job. No money = a bad excuse.

7. You’ve put a shitload of money into suspension. Your car damn well better handle better than mine. If it doesn’t, then all I can do is post a fnf2.gif pic.

8. And don’t talk like you don’t drive like an idiot on the streets too. Last time I was in your car, you were doing 140kmh in a 60 zone. And you were also caught doing 137 in a 50 zone. Oh, and you also said something about “if you aren’t fading your brakes on the street, you’re driving like a granny”

9. You should pm one of the mods to change your son nickname to S13_2NV

10. Shut up about the super 7 already, if you want one so badly, just buy a lottery ticket.

Oh ahmed, one more thing, what’s the point of having jessica alba as your wife but you never get to fuck her?

Sure you could tell all your buddies that your wife is hotter than theirs… but at the end of the day, all you get is a hand job, from yourself.

deleted

well said. spings, highpref shocks, bushings and tires is all 90% of 240 owners
need anyways. unless you are a track/drift star the rest is a waste of money.

peace

i handle better than you

you talkin to me?

peace

i went back to the future with micheal j fox and dock. i say race it out boys to the track we take it

tooo much crying. i have driven tons of cars to mostly customers cars. but hey test drives count. once i drove my moms mazda 3

hey mark

lets have a time attack

stock ka vs stock sr

just for fun to see how big the difference is.

i’m in for this, obviously friendly competition.

would be quiet interesting imo.

and no i’m not starting, i only suggest this since i know mark and we’re good friends.

ps: mark isn’t chinese for whoever mentioned that, get your damn facts straight!!!

Asian.

Isn’t this whole thing kind of pointless? the real meaning behind this thread is that we should all sell our 240’s and buy Mr2’s, with taurus brakes already equipped.

my grandma has a merk sable, will the brakes on them be the same on the taurus?, if so im gonna part her car and keep the brakes

We should ask bing to make some adapters for our S13/S14s so that we can run ford taurus brake calipers and rotors. I think ford taurus brakes will be a lot cheaper than a z32 brake upgrade.

Who’s up for this?

And you can’t really compare a KA vs SR since both cars are already setup different. The best would be to compare a pure stock stock against a pure stock ka with the exact same suspension mods and get the same driver to drive both cars.

Don’t F1 cars use taurus brakes? I heard it was true. I was thinking about actually swapping my stock s13 brakes into my taurus, then I can get an accurate analysis on how much better the taurus is then my crappy s13.