Track CALLOUTS for Empire Saturday July 7th

I figure it is a little easier for guys to get up there on a Saturday than a Wednesday night or a Friday night, plus the prep will be excellent since it’s a regular full-program and they have the GASSER gang series going on. Yes it will cost more than a test-n-tune night, I don’t see the price listed though.

Gates open at 1:00pm
Time Trials at 2:00pm
Eliminations at 6:00pm

Guys that I want to race:

studderin
Choda- (Mustang) N/A to N/A
302N2O- me N/A you on 150 shot
jt76- me N/A you set on kill (no biggie though, you just built it so if you aren’t ready I’ll understand)
GT08Vapor
psphinx
Bladez
mindless
Tom S (whoever that is, just saw it on wnyfbody near the top)
Blown&Stroked
psychopjv (get er’ done)

I will have my DSLR and my GoPro with me. I will try to get a bunch of shots. I’m sure guys like artizap will try to make it as well.

Cars I don’t want to race but should go anyways:

FourEyed
nitroinsane
Minglor
1QuikZ
Onyx

Just a little word about tech this year…

They make you go to a special line to get tech’d in. The biggest gripe I saw was helmet violations. To be legal now you need a Snell 2005 or better. No DOT crap or Snell 2000 anymore. Man up and get one or borrow one. They aren’t going to go over your car like crazy if they see it’s a street car. Once you get tech’d you get a sticker to place on your windshield and you don’t have to go to tech for the rest of the year. Easy peasy!

Feel free to add whoever you want to race into this thread.

If you can’t make it you can’t make it, no biggie.

Isn’t this Simons party? Let’s meet up at mighty make some passes?

Cars are gay. Trucks are sweet

Roger. But I’ll only give you the 100 shot. Needs to be fair lol.

Oh I see. I’m in the group your just a little less attracted to.

Put the 200’s in if you want to.

---------- Post added at 08:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:49 PM ----------

The cars I want to race all trap around 127ish-135ish. Anyone under or over would be kinda meaningless. I’m right at 130.

Yes it is my stag, So i will be not be going to the track.

Crap! I had no idea it was your stag. I’m sure a lot of car people will be there too. :frowning:

Whens the stag! I wanna see some tittays!
Also. I’m working on the 7th. no dice.

No strippers, but your more than welcome. Its a pig roast and going to auction off a gun. Burn outs will be encouraged as its out in the county and my family owns all the property on the raod.

No big deal. I’ll take your car there and send you pics of some tittays that are on my phone :slight_smile:

Relax, I’m just screwing with ya. Don’t make me chip and slick.

Chip and slick! Do it!

Good chance I may have to start tranny shoppin, and I’m not talkin teabags.

Hopefully i have time to get a trans in my car by then

HAHA. Your gonna need to if you plan on keeping up.

Bump

Do you have a time you want to cruise out? Want to get breakfast at Brian’s Diner in the morning?

brian please make sure you put the 150s in it to put a hurting on joelster.

never let him win, its a race and no one remembers second place

For him, they’ll be in

Do it!

I’ll be in the class that doesn’t allow delay boxes. “PRO”